Search results

1. tHEhAted

BPM Festival Playa Del Carmen

Hey Guys, Anyone going to BPM this year? Will be my first year going / playing, just wondering if anyone else is making the trip. To those who have went before, where did you guys stay?
  2. tHEhAted

Beautiful Moment

if this has already been posted, my bad!
  3. tHEhAted

Goethe Institute - German Classes

anyone have any experience at the goethe institute? price? length of classes? workload? worth it? im learning with audio tapes at the moment and i'd like to be more serious about learning the language. i bet someone here has done it. any information is helpful thx
  4. tHEhAted

Piknic Electronic 2012

Who do you plan on going to see? Ill be playing on 21'st of May. Lots of great talent this year looking forward to checking out many dates. MAY SUN 20 NO 19 SHOWCASE MOOG STAGE: ART DEPARTMENT / DRISS SKALI / TONE OF ARC GURU STAGE: BUCIA / MONTRILLA / NICOLAS MON 21 MOOG STAGE...
  5. tHEhAted

Stereo this friday

Hey guys im playing with josh wink this friday if anyones down pm me i can sort you out for guestlist
  6. tHEhAted

Mansion servant enslaved by uber-rich New York family for nearly six years

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/mansion-servant-enslaved-uber-rich-york-family-six-201707220.html A wealthy New York woman is facing criminal charges after being accused of keeping an illegal immigrant as an indentured servant and forcing her to live in a closet for nearly six years...
  7. tHEhAted

tl;dr but worth it

8. tHEhAted

iphone full bars no service

hey guys, ive been having this problem for a while and usually it would go away after a while but its been days now. I have an iphone 4, the bars are full but texts never go through and when i dial a number its never rings, just says calling. researched a bunch of times but never found...
  9. tHEhAted

Do The Cadenza!

10. tHEhAted

im on the radio right now

Doing a mix and interview for the Tijuana radio you can stream it right here: click the blue hyperlink on the right side, VM Radio http://www.radioglobal.org/
  11. tHEhAted

Drake - Take Care (New Album)

What does everyone think. Sure it's pop rap but man his producer is a fucking BEAST.
  12. tHEhAted

need a couple hundred stickers made, anyone do this?

looking to make a couple hundred stickers with a logo on it. anyone do this or have experience with a place?
  13. tHEhAted

M-AUDIO BX8A MKII Studiophile DELUXE Professional Monitors

Vendu/Sold
  14. tHEhAted

Awesome 360 of a beautiful production studio!

Speechless http://109.75.170.170/~robertba/studio360/studio360/
  15. tHEhAted

Guy does cocaine live on news eminem concert *video*

rofl what an idiot
  16. tHEhAted

This Friday @ Stereo: Ezlv | Matt Brancatella | Michael Gracioppo | Can

Hey guys, This is a big achievement for me and I would love to invite you all down. This friday, July 8 we are doing a "young guns" concept at Stereo. I am playing 1-4 followed by Matt Brancatella 4-6 and Ezlv 6-close I'd love to hear MR shout outs during the breakdowns! already have a...
  17. tHEhAted

Moar Music.

Gentlemen of Offtopic, I am pleased to announce that I will be releasing a remix of Homework - Im Into This on July 11th, this is definitely my biggest song to date. Here is a 1 hour mix I made for everyone here to enjoy, featuring the track in question, as well as an unreleased collaboration...
  18. tHEhAted

Beats, Rhymes, Life: Documentary Of Tribe Called Quest

has anyone seen this/have a link this is a must watch for music fans, not just hiphop fans new and old!
  19. tHEhAted

Best cry ever

20. tHEhAted

Racist Disaster On Gameshow

Pqs8xBFNMQ0&
Back