Search results

1. android25ua

Ceci est un sondage sur les impôts au QC/Canada

Just for laughs. So assuming you make 100k you're bound to give the government 41% or 41k You're left with 59k. You go to the store to buy pants. Your pants buying power is further reduced by 15% (TPS/TVQ), regardless of your income. Who here is ok with the above and thinks we obtain our...
  2. android25ua

Vehicle insurance

Anybody else getting completely wrecked with insurance price hike at resigning? For me it’s both personal and corporate I’m gonna move some cars to corporate potentially because this isn’t making any sense Most recent example 2020 x5 went from 1400 to 2600 Yes I’m shopping around No new...
  3. android25ua

Toyoda Japan

I recently had a privilege to visit the Toyota Museum in Nagoya. This place is absolutely spectacular, both in terms of the showcased items, as well as the nature of information delivery. It did not start with cars, rather with the textile business: As told by the digital narrator, the only...
  4. android25ua

2 scammers qui show up a ma porte

Selon le comment ils paraissent avec lunettes, casquette et over-the-neck "Vidéotron employee card", je me permets de dire c'est des scammers. Si j'étais la j'aurais swing mon baseball bat lol... mais Jai deux questions: 1. Je trouve pas le thread (search function doesn't work) concernant...
  5. android25ua

Meta’s position on Canada’s Online News Act

I must have been living under a rock since may and just saw this now but https://about.fb.com/news/2023/05/metas-position-on-canadas-online-news-act/amp/ What in the biscuit fuck?!
  6. android25ua

W212 e350

Looking to buy a w212 for a lady E350 Lowish mileage one owner Reliability? Things to check? Gregster?
  7. android25ua

RQ after original consumer for tax

So using a service, paying service fee + tax on the service fee. Service provider in question does not pay tax to government and disappears RQ comes after the consumer, for said tax, regardless of the fact that they've paid the tax to the disappeared service provider. Anybody else here been...
  8. android25ua

Indianapolis AUG 12-13

I will be attending the NASCAR Xfinity and NTT INDY in august. Location: paddock. Question to anyone who knows/who has been there before: - What to see/where to go, other than the paddock itself - arrival time/ins/outs - special instructions/not to miss things All comments welcome! :)
  9. android25ua

TITAN vessel for Titanic shipwreck exploration missing

https://globalnews.ca/news/9785659/titanic-sub-search-updates/ Since Sunday. Surprised there's no thread about this... or I missed it? If you read into it there's a whole story of someone from the company reporting that the sub isn't strong enough for the required depth, them being sued...
  10. android25ua

Cold plunge

Est ce que quelqu’un en fait ici? Expériences, progression, symptômes? J’en ai toujours fait un quick dip after hella sauna session mais aussi souvent que j’en faisais du sauna donc pas souvent. La j’ai fait pas mal de douche froide at maintenant upgrade pour un cold plunge dans le bain. A...
  11. android25ua

Gordon Murray with another goodie T50

12. android25ua

Travailleur parti contre sa clause contractuelle

Fak un employe est parti en Décembre on good terms pour se chercher des nouveaux défis. Tout se passe bien jusqu'à date, sauf le fait que j'en ai besoin de son expertise et le travail qu'il faisait - bonnes connaissances et il en fournissait pour son argent/mes attentes. Etant donne que je...
  13. android25ua

Living in Vancouver/Victoria

Anyone here? How is it? Other than real estate being 2-3x the price, if you or someone you know moved in, does the market adjustment of average salary justify the cost of living? All opinions and experiences welcome Pls
  14. android25ua

B-17G and P-63 Collide at the Wings Over Dallas Air Show

Holy shit... RIP https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11423843/Two-six-pilots-died-Wings-Dallas-B-17-collided-midair-Bell-P-63.html
  15. android25ua

fb buyer questionable text?

selling a thing for toddlers on FB - Available? - Yes it is. - I'm guessing this is for pickup only right??? Where are you located - Yes, pickup only, located in Montreal - "okay, i checked some photos you posted on listing, its neat and nice. I can send my truck with my son to pick it up at...
  16. android25ua

Two dead on île Bizard wtf

https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/two-dead-one-important-witness-in-ile-bizard-montreal-police-investigating-1.6117056
  17. android25ua

Looking for home inspector in the north (Laurentides)

Looking for home inspector in the north (laurentides) WITH experience in looking at waterfront property, built on incline land (rock base ) Please suggest.
  18. android25ua

Jordan B Peterson Twitter Ban

19. android25ua

Gas, Hybrid, Plug-IN Hybrid, Full Electric?

Soooooo With prices of vehicles continuing to sky rocket, imminent switch to electric, gas prices at 1.80 for regular and lease interest rates nearing 7.7% (Jeep lol), what's your take on what car to snitch now before it becomes obsolete/impossible to order/federal incentives drop? - Gas: they...
Back