Search results

1. J

Hot Stock Picks!

My hot Stocks are TNDM Neutral Tandem : Nasdaq NYB New York Community Bancorp Inc: NYSE SRS Proshares Trust: AMX LLL L-3 Communications Holdings: NYSE VPL Vanguard Pacific Etf : AMX What are yours??
  2. J

GAME #6 2 tickets in blue CHEAP CHEAP!

For Game #6 (Home game #3) 2 tickets BLUE section 404 row C Face value is 60$/ticket Im being very reasonable in asking 250$ for the PAIR. Cost Value of ticket will be refunded (60$/ticket) Cheapest ive seen. Come and get it now!! Please do not pollute. PM me for any details!
  3. J

Losing the belly

I need to lose the beer gut. Its actually not a beer gut (dont drink that much)... maybe its an Indian thing (yes im indian). Im pretty active during the week - do about 1.5 hours of cardio on Mon - Wed - Fri. But i want to lose the belly before I start with weights. How do i lose it...
  4. J

Condo vs New House

Would you buy a brand new condo or a brand new house? discuss.
  5. J

NHL All Star Voting

I've been voting for the habs as much as I can, and check the standings as well. Here's where we stand... KOIVU, Saku 118329 KOVALEV, Alex 117080 TANGUAY, Alex 115828 SEMIN, Alexander 54627 OVECHKIN, Alex 35547 MARKOV, Andrei 126263 KOMISAREK, Mike 118202...
  6. J

Team canada told it can't use hockey canada logo

WTF??? this is the most retarded thing Ive heard of. Its supposed to be the olympics, where teams represent their COUNTRIES!!! http://tsn.ca/canadian_hockey/story/?id=254757&lid=headline&lpos=topStory_main
  7. J

Im on a business trip in Europe...

And theres a girl in another city whom ive met only once. We work in the same group (but on different projects) shes pretty cute and weve been chatting here and there. i wanna go visit one of the major cities next weekend, and want her to join me for the weekend. how should i ask her...
  8. J

laser Hair removal

Anyone done it? Where? How much? Painful? discuss.
  9. J

Which TV to buy?

I need a tv for my room, around the size of 24" - 32" but not bigger (dont have the $$ to spend too much :)) My budget: 650 MAX MAX. I need this tv to be able to accept HDMI and VGA/DVI input so that I can play my xbox 360 and hook up my computer. Which is the best bang for buck...
  10. J

ISP's in Montreal

So my contract with Bell is running out and now the bastards wanna charge me 45$/month + modem + tax. im telling em to :thefinger!!! what other companies are there that I can get a 2Mbit connection (give or take) for around 30$ (give or take). Videotron only has 600kbps (too slow) or...
  11. J

Job questions - need advice

So im changing jobs. Ive been going through interviews recently and here's the situation. I have an offer from a company in Vancouver. Job is cool, pay is decent (more than im making now by 7K). They pay for relocation up to 2K. Thing is they want a decision by next Tuesday... I have an...
  12. J

Badminton in West Island

I used to play at PCHS during the winter, but its closed for the summer and will reopen after Labour day. Does aynone know other places that I could play at for the summer?
  13. J

Older women

How old is old? After what age do you decide - shes too old to f***
  14. J

body shop

so i need to sand and repaint my whole front bumper. Who are the best places that can do it? Ill probably claim this on insurance (250$ deductable)
  15. J

engine shampooing

Where's the best place to get it? how about prices? Ive seen a few around my place (Pierrefonds) but dont know if they do a good job... thanks!
  16. J

Paint Touch up

So i have to touch up my front and back bumper, and maybe the hood too for rock chips, etc. What are the best options? Is the aerosol can the easiest thing to do? thanks!!
  17. J

Windshield Replacement

I gotta replace my windshield :cry: got a massive crack about 6 inches long... Who are the best places that do it? Does it matter if its an original part or after market (OEM?). What about picking one up from the scrap yard? Is it worth doing that? Thanks!! J
  18. J

Maxima Winshield replacement + bumper touch up

Hey Guys, My car: 2002 Maxima with about 125,000KM on it 1st item: So i have to replace my winshield... had a crack in it since december about 6 inches and now its about 10 inches... just wanted to wait until summer to replace it. I see 2 ways of replacing it: 1 - Scrap yard, take...
  19. J

Wii Mod Thread

Please post your comments/reviews/people that mod wii's as well as the pros/cons of the different modchip's available for the Wii!
  20. J

FOR TRADE: Habs CCM Red Jersey

Hi I bought a Large CCM replica red jersey last year, and now ive lost about 30 pounds... Would simply like to trade it for a Medium (Red or White) CCM Jersey. This is for a straight up trade only! Let me know if you can help out!
Back