Search results

1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WTB: 1.8t SAI block off plate or expansion frost plug URGENT!

I'm looking for a 1.8t SAI block off plate or an expansion frost plug. URGENT!! Need this by friday afternoon at the latest!!
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just one

How it ends this season.
  3. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mk4 parts for sale!

Brand new Seidl grill (black), never mounted. 180$ nego TMTUNING seems to be no longer operating and they were the only reseller of this grill on this side of the pond for an affordable price. Makes this piece that much more exclusive. looks just like this Beige MK4 headliner, fabric is...
  4. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LF mk1 fusebox

I'm looking for a mk1 8v fusebox that's not melting/burning. PM please!
  5. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FS: MK4 Jetta Seidl grill

Ordered a seidl grill, car got crashed into shortly after and ended up receiving a grill with no car to put it on. I'm now selling it 220$, slightly negoticable. With shipping it came out to about the same price. Opened up the package to touch it, grill is solid. Though it will need to be sanded...
  6. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Inspecting 25+ year old car with newer engine.

What do I need to have in place for a mk1 with a mk4 engine swap. I already went through the SAAQ inspection guide but I need more specific info. Since I'm swapping in a 1.8T AWP, custom engine mounts had to be done, how rough are they on that? Do I need a lower stress bar since there's no...
  7. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Deleting sidemarkers

Who got harassed by cops after having done this? How much is the ticket? I'm talking about the bumper sidemarkers and not fender repeaters.
  8. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Le Barreau du Québec rejette la commission d'enquête

http://www.cyberpresse.ca/actualites/dossiers/commission-charbonneau/201110/21/01-4459535-le-barreau-du-quebec-rejette-la-commission-denquete.php?utm_categorieinterne=trafficdrivers&utm_contenuinterne=cyberpresse_B4_manchettes_231_accueil_POS1 (Québec) Coup dur pour le premier ministre Jean...
  9. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Low friendly hand car wash?

I used to wash my car at home but I can't get on my driveway anymore. I also used to go to the car wash in Decarie square but now I can't get over the speedbumps in their underground parking lot. So those of you who are slammed static, where do you go to get your car washed?
  10. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Paying ticket after notice sent by mail

So you get a ticket and if you don't pay it they send you a notice through the mail. If you happen to pay your ticket a couple days after that, what happens?
  11. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LF: 10mm 5x100 spacers, must be hub and wheelcentric with 57.1 cb for both

I'm looking for a set of 10mm spacers 5x100 with a 57.1 cb for the hub and 57.1 for the wheel as well. Would like the extended conical bolts as well but it's no big deal. Thanks by PM please, I won't be checking this thread very often
  12. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WTB: 8mm Spacers 5x100 wheel and hubcentric with conical bolts

I needz them! Must be wheel and hubcentric with a 57.1 bore for both.
  13. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WTB: Amber fender repeaters mk4

Hello! I'm looking for a set of amber fender repeaters for a mk4. Let me know if you got any for sale! Thanks!
  14. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WTB: 8mm Spacers! 5x100 MUST be wheel and hubcentric

I'm looking to buy a set (2 spacers) of 8mm spacers. 5x100. They MUST be wheel and hubcentric. Bore of 57.1 and a lip for the wheel of 57.1 as well.
  15. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

8mm Spacers! Wheelcentric and hubcentric possible?

Do they even make those with a 57.1 bore and 57.1 wheelcentric lip as well?
  16. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who else has B1s in Montreal?

And what color are they? I'm still undecided about the color I want them in. I was thinking of just going with silver for a clean and simple look. I feel like it's too much of a ''safe'' choice though and sometimes I think I should just do something outrageous. Car is reflex silver. When it...
  17. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I finally gave it a face.

I was searching for a bra for the longest time and finally got it this afternoon. I also took the opportunity to put in my badgeless grill since we won't be seeing the notch filler anymore ;) Yes I am aware my bumper is in rough shape and that it's sagging on one side. I've already ordered a...
  18. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ECS Tuning shipping costs

Whenever I order from them I always get the Cana-Ease Saver shipping option. I'm wondering who uses the other ones and how different are the costs? I just bought a few things such as liscence plate bolts, fog wiring harness and a front bumper guide rail. It totals 50$ but I have to pay another...
  19. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who can powdercoat or polish?!

I was wondering if I could purchase someone's services. I need some 17s either polished or powdercoated. They're B1s, so pretty simple design. PM me a quote pl0x.
  20. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shop to powdercoat?

Which shop does a good job? How much for a set of 17s already stripped?
Back