Search results

1. logik23

Truck Mod Shop

Hey guys, I need suggestions for shops in or around Montreal to get a truck modded and maintained. A one stop shop that can do everything: lift, tires, bumpers, maintenance, custom fabrication, lighting, sound system, etc. Thanks!
  2. logik23

Smittybilt GEAR Tailgate Cover - JK Black

Brand new in box Smittybilt GEAR tailgate cover in black for the Jeep Wrangler JK. -Fits 2007 to 2015 Wrangler, Rubicon and Unlimited -2 and 4-door models -Black denim -2 large storage pouches -600 denier polyester with PVC liner -Interchangeable with PAL/MOLLE pouches Complete the look and...
  3. logik23

Roues d'acier 16" steel wheels 5x100 Subaru

4 roues en acier 16" 5x100 Vient d'un Subaru Forester Un peu de rouille de surface, mais très solide et parfaitement droite 4x 16" steel wheels 5x100 Were on a Subaru Forester A little surface rust, but very solid and perfectly straight 40$ 514-298-2090
  4. logik23

Quebec is like the deep south

If you look at politics in the southern states, you have a deep cultural divide, a lot of poverty, a lot of rednecks, a class of people that see themselves as oppressed and very polarized politics based on topics of no real worth, except to rile up the base of their party. If you look at...
  5. logik23

Why are the Maritimes so poor?

EV and I are planning a road trip to the Cabot Trail this summer and we've been looking at maps and through info for a few weeks now and something dawned on me.... NB, NS and PEI are the only provinces that don't have a whole lot of dead land. Those 3 provinces have a road network that covers...
  6. logik23

Separation without Montreal?

http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com/2014/03/05/jonathan-kay-if-quebec-separates-we-keep-montreal/ Bonus: this showed up on my newsfeed lol http://teespring.com/montrealcanada
  7. logik23

You know what really grinds my gears?

People who share shit on facebook that has no basis in reality. A bunch of people on my facebook are sharing this picture on facebook that outlines the pensions of politicians versus those of the common man and all the numbers are just made up and no one seems to care. They just all get...
  8. logik23

Montreal mayor floats idea for 6 a.m. closing time for bars

http://www.montrealgazette.com/business/Montreal+mayor+floats+idea+closing+time+bars/9582064/story.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
  9. logik23

So let's keep painting that pole, boys

3... 2... 1... argue!
  10. logik23

OT in a nutshell

11. logik23

IMF paper suggests redistribution of wealth doesn't hurt economies

This is interesting..... inb4thesuperichareawesomeandfucktheworkingpoor http://www.calgaryherald.com/business/Redistributing+wealth+through+taxation+drag+economic+growth/9552925/story.html
  12. logik23

Inspection for classic vehicles

If you bring in a classic vehicle from Ontario, like a 1950-1960 era vehicle, is it the same SAAQ inspection as a newer car? Do they look past certain things or are they anal like with a newer car?
  13. logik23

Registering a business

Hey buds, So a few years ago, I had a business and I had registered it under it's own name with an NEQ and I had a seperate bank account, cell phone, vehicle, etc. I'm looking to start a little thing on the side and I was wondering if there was any way to keep it simpler for the next few...
  14. logik23

Montreal SUCKS!!!

I'm kidding of course, we rank #4 in North America, ahead of EVERY single US city! Now I admit that we are 4th in Canada, but I think this demonstrates how amazing Canada is compared to the US...
  15. logik23

iPhone 4 16 gig Rogers Noir / Black

Sold
  16. logik23

How has this not been discussed yet?

Next-gen WRX wagon....looks amazing! So glad they dropped the hatchback and went back to a wagon!
  17. logik23

How to solve unemployment?

Great article on unemployment benefits. Do unemployment benefits keep people from getting jobs? It seems so, but not because it makes them lazy. Business friendly Denmark has very good unemployment benefits and very low low term unemployment, how do they do it...
  18. logik23

Is the STM that bad with it's money?

The other thread got me curious so I did a little digging through the annual budgets of various public transit agencies in North America... Canada STM - Société de Transport de Montréal TTC - Toronto Transit Commission TLV - TransLink Vancouver USA MBTA - Massachusetts Bay Transportation...
Back