News: 2014 Lexus IS Revealed - Photos and VIDEO

C'est spécial les petits crochets en guise de lumiere ou flasher lol... Entk elle est quand meme belle mais étrange en meme temps !

car design is slowly going to shit. First BMW with its down syndrome 3 series and now Lexus with this abnormal looking IS.

LOVE it!

however, headlights borrowed from Infinity FX and Nike logo
Grill borrowed from new Audi's but wtv. dope a ****

It's unusual and that's why I love it. It's about time they get crazy futuristic and I'm soooo glad it's Lexus. Once they have the excitement to match their bulletproof reliability, it'll be great

i think it looks good. There's nothing wrong with the small headlight , you have to look at the small headlight WITH the white part in between and WITH the arrow LED part. They tried to make a huge headlight out of it. That's how i see it.

like said before, it's probably gonna grow on me with time. I also want to see it in person, it's hard to judge 100% from pictures. I know for sure I love the interior though. Makes pretty much any other interior in this class seem 10 years behind.

Lexus seems to be hinting that there is also going to be a wagon option available.
vnYgQ.jpg

Ce n'est pas un nouveau modèle, c'est juste un facelift.

Comme pour la partie avant, c'est juste le bumper qui change, étonnamment. Le hood et les ailes sont inchangés.

Je l'aime vraiment, enfin Toyota pousse un peu les limites. Avant je trouvais ça plate un peu Lexus appart le IS 300 que j'ai eu. Mais là, on commence à jaser pas mal.

Comme pour la partie avant, c'est juste le bumper qui change, étonnamment. Le hood et les ailes sont inchangés.

Lol...j'espere t'est pas serieux.

Face lift etait fait pour modele 09-10 et 11-13 juste pour l'info.

It's unusual and that's why I love it. It's about time they get crazy futuristic and I'm soooo glad it's Lexus. Once they have the excitement to match their bulletproof reliability, it'll be great

the only reason toyota's are bulletproof is because they keep to old technology. "if it aint broke don't fix it"

now with the jumping ahead futuristic stuff, who knows what will happen =/

the only reason toyota's are bulletproof is because they keep to old technology. "if it aint broke don't fix it"

now with the jumping ahead futuristic stuff, who knows what will happen =/

Their "old" technology consistently got the best real world fuel economy in comparison tests

I hope you aren't serious. This 3IS looks absolutely nothing like the 2IS.

Back