News: 2014 Lexus IS Revealed - Photos and VIDEO

C'est plus qu'un facelift, mais effectivement, les proportions d'ensemble sont pratiquement identiques à l'actuelle.

Le hood est inchangé
Les ailes avant sont inchangées
le roofline est inchangé
les fenêtres sont inchangées
le couvercle du coffre est inchangé en sa partie supérieure
les portes sont inchangées, à part un "notch" dans la partie inférieure de la portière arrière, ce qui crée un "gap" qui est facile à combler par la suite en dessinant une jupe de bas de caisse qui monte plus haut.
les poignées de porte sont inchangées
Les rétroviseurs sont inchangés.

J'ai un très gros soupçon qu'ils ont simplement modifié la plate-forme au lieu d'en créér une nouvelle.

problem?

Meanteg, pratiquement tout a été changé, mais en subtilité. Même en gardant la même plateforme, ils auraient très bien pu changer tout le look, comme un nissan cube basé sur la Versa, ça n'a rien à voir le look.
La civic 2001-2005 avait un intérieur très très semblable aux 96-00, mais toutes les pièces étaient nouvelles pareil, c'est juste que les japonais sont frileux.

I think I like it
wQILw.jpg

I just hope it's in montreal car show.

Love it or hate it, I think this car looks badass as is once the mods come out it will be even better.
Now i just wonder what a base model will look like, and what are they planning for the is-f.

I just hope it's in montreal car show.

Love it or hate it, I think this car looks badass as is once the mods come out it will be even better.
Now i just wonder what a base model will look like, and what are they planning for the is-f.

The new IS will be at the mtl car show.. The base model looks the same with less agressive bumpers

I'm really not sure about the exterior.. I'll wait 'til I see one in front of me to make up my mind... That huge front grille is a definite turn-off for me though.

The interior is so-so... There's nice accents here and there, but I don't like the overall design of the dashboard at all.

Like in everything, it'a love hate thing.

To me, that's a class leading interior right there by far. I like how everything inside feels like a mini lfa. It might not please everyone but I love every single little thing of it.

As said earlier, it's about time someone mans up and does something different in a nice and agressive way.

And if I was to pick on something, it would t be the tailights but rather the side skirt design and mirrors. They kept the 2is design for mirrors and they just dont flow well with the rest of the agressive body lines.

It's hard to see on pics, specially in white, but I'm sure it sill please alot more people once they see it live and all the different shapes and the edgy design.

i was considering an IS250 in the past. But since 2013 it's all slushbox only on all models...

Back