-MazdaSpeed Miata

-Porsche Boxster S

-C5 Chevrolet Corvette Z06

-1990 Porsche 911

-1999 Porsche 911

-EVO IX

-2001 BMW M Coupe, M Roadster

-Ford Mustang Cobra

I'll take all these cars before an STI as they are more fun to drive.

S40 T5 Evolve pack or C30 + Evolve.

But if I had 25 grands to spend I would import Maserati Ghibli II from Italy...

1989.5-1992 911 would be my choice for a Summer car. Carrera 2 with an updated clutch. U.S. cars would give you a ton to choose from in that price range.

lot of people are saying ''their car'' so..you could by a mazda protege 5..actually..you could buy 4 of them!

1989.5-1992 911 would be my choice for a Summer car. Carrera 2 with an updated clutch. U.S. cars would give you a ton to choose from in that price range.

The 964 Carrera is my favorite Porsche 911.

It has sooooooooooooooooo much steering feel, such a raw sounding engine, and the front end looks so sexy.

The only problem with them is that you can pick up a 1999 Porsche 911 for almost the same price, and on paper they are much much better cars.

It has sooooooooooooooooo much steering feel, such a raw sounding engine, and the front end looks so sexy.

The only problem with them is that you can pick up a 1999 Porsche 911 for almost the same price, and on paper they are much much better cars.

Better on paper, cheap(quality) as hell in real life(personnal opinion)

Damn right !

I will take any Porsche over any of those cars lol ...

Just get a 911 1999 ...

The only sport car I test drove in that price range was the nissan 350z, in the winter. The fun I had was monstruous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back