BIG SPRING MEET (serious thread, meet talk only), April 23rd, 2011 -Julep - 8:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try to make it but it's right in the Easter weekend

Julep's fine with me for the 1st big Spring meet but for the regular one I would say we should choose another place

Marche central would be cool but it might be packed, whether its the underground parking or outside parking...

Somewhere without cops. The only place, in my experience, is Julep. If Marche Central is good and security won't come see us, then we can go there since it is nicer.

marche on sat at 8 is packed.... unless we go to the futureshop parking lot which should be emptier

Somewhere without cops. The only place, in my experience, is Julep. If Marche Central is good and security won't come see us, then we can go there since it is nicer.

Well if nobody starts doing burnouts and engine revving i don't see why they will come and tell us to go out but then again on saturdays its already packed there especially if there's a good movie at guzzo :(

behind futureshop at marche central theres a nice stretch of parking. at 8 it should be empty and we'll be out of sight from anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back