BIG SPRING MEET (serious thread, meet talk only), April 23rd, 2011 -Julep - 8:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if nobody starts doing burnouts and engine revving i don't see why they will come and tell us to go out but then again on saturdays its already packed there especially if there's a good movie at guzzo :(

Last year on the South Shore, we would plan meets at Dix30. We'd always have security show up, cause idiots would tell the cops/security that there's people with hellaflush rides screwing around in the parking lot. Dont want that, or any tickets either.

I don't care where it is as long as everyone agrees and low cars can actually get to the place lol

\\\

First and for most Im "IN" Secondly I appologize If this has been mentioned but I havent read the whole thread , Why not LAFLEURS on sources blvd , Easy acess for those coming from the 20 or the 40 ? Big parking lot no speed bumps , I motion for LAFLEURS or JULEP.

Iv done both Laffies and Julep both are decent places BUT Julep is usually packed and not much to move yet Laffies has a massive amount of place. If its for a one time thing I say lets do Laffies, I remember a couple years back we had that MR meet at Laffies and it was fucking packed! It's too bad cops showed and pretty much ruined the party

First and for most Im "IN" Secondly I appologize If this has been mentioned but I havent read the whole thread , Why not LAFLEURS on sources blvd , Easy acess for those coming from the 20 or the 40 ? Big parking lot no speed bumps , I motion for LAFLEURS or JULEP.

because it was laffies to start with and everyone was bitching.

What about the parking lot where we go for UR? That place is pretty big and accessible, I forget what that shopping mall is called...

What about the parking lot where we go for UR? That place is pretty big and accessible, I forget what that shopping mall is called...

carrefour laval
its in 450, might get kidnapped

yeah its carrefour laval but there's securities. Last time we were playing football and got kicked. but he was nice though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back