Boyfriend advice from guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who talked about the other being gay? How about we split? You get the girl on the rebound, and I grab the guy in his confusion?

*gets the Dexedin 4*

Dude stfu. We know you're gay but keep those comment for yourself. Its discusting for us.

Thx.

Hey! It's not only hard for you to accept, it's also hard for me.

If you don't like me, it's your right. If you don't like me cause of who I choose to sleep with, why do you care?

You look at my messages and see "GAY!" in big flashing letters. You read it, and instead of imagining the situation or trying to understand what it is I'm really saying you just look at the flashing letters.

Look. You don't want to read this. I'm probably gonna sound like some activist or something, but I do what you to understand something. You know... being gay when you're a teenager and being gay when you're 26 is way different. When you're 15-19 you're just really curious about other guys, and an easy **** is an easy ****. Right? Well after a certain age, even if you were gay at 15-19, you get to smell the bitches eventually. You stop jerking off cause you get too lazy, and believe me! I don't jerk off for a few dayz, I'm on my knees lapping at the first tight slut to be around. I'm hard just thinking about it.

Then you look around. You've got no friends cause you've either slept with them, or they killed themselves, or you were always high with them and that's passed. Then you look at the straight boys with cars and fresh clothes. And it's like "oh shit ... I sorta wish my life would be like that".

Then you gotta choose. Between love, and material happiness. Cause I could put-up with a girl. The high-pitched voice, the make-up, the funky powder smell. As long as she puts out, hey. A slippery warm hole is a slippery warm hole, even better with the smell of fresh blood. Werewolf stylez. And you know what? Waking up next to a female is a very good reason to get out of bed and go make a million bucks. And what better than small, soft hands on your morning bone.

But you know what? Even though I despise females. I have enough respect for them not to have to wake up next to her, and think of some guy I met. I have enough respect not to be with a girl for show. I have enough respect for girls not to have to end up saying "I'm sorry, I gotta leave you cause I'm gay".

Cause deep inside, no matter what my dick may say, or no matter what blood I smell, I want to wake up next to a guy. And I want to make love, not just ****. Even if it means that I'll have to fight for the rest of my life.

So yeah. I'm gay. I'm both, a boy and a girl. When the sun shines, a lot of girls smell me. When the sun's out and I ain't jerked off in a while, boys can smell my blood. That's how it is, don't ask me why. Tough choices, too.

So next time you see me post something you find "disgusting", remember that I'm not looking for an ass to put my dick into. I'm looking for someone I can love and who'll love me back. That's all.

You guys see some hot girl and go "look at deez eyes y0, dude i want those to look up to me dawg" but truth is you're just looking for one who'll shack up with you. Same shit for me dude.

So lay off the shit ****ing bro, and remember that I'm just looking for some love.

At the risk of repeating myself...

Lay off the shit fscking bro, and remember that I'm just looking for some love.

I got a uncle who's gay and I like him alot. But he doesn't go saying to me, oh that guy is cute, I would do him. You're right, I hate gayness, I don't hate the people tho, just the unnatural act. So yeah you being gay doesn't botter me but...like you know, just don't talk about it lol.

Je te raconte pas ma date yo, on dit des niaiseries dans une thread finie.

Si tu veux te crosser moi je va sur bravoteens.com quand ça me feel.

From the book ''Men are from mars, women from venus'' I'm guessing?

This is the ultimate book to read about relationships. It has won countless awards since its creation. I've read it and I ****in recommand anyone who wants to know how the opposite sex works to read that book. It even helped uderstanding me, my behavior. When you'll read that book, you WILL recognize yourself and your partner.

Ce livre est comme une thérapie de couple pour comme 20$. Ça te permet de comprendre les différences extrêmes et les attentes des deux sexes.

Sachant que nous sommes sur un forum de chars, il y a probablement qu'une petite minorité de gars qui lise des livres et ca m'étonnerait encore plus qu'un gars lise un livre de relation.

Notre instinct primal de répandre notre semence partout est trop puissante. :D

If you don't like me, it's your right. If you don't like me cause of who I choose to sleep with, why do you care?

You look at my messages and see "GAY!" in big flashing letters. You read it, and instead of imagining the situation or trying to understand what it is I'm really saying you just look at the flashing letters.

Look. You don't want to read this. I'm probably gonna sound like some activist or something, but I do what you to understand something. You know... being gay when you're a teenager and being gay when you're 26 is way different. When you're 15-19 you're just really curious about other guys, and an easy **** is an easy ****. Right? Well after a certain age, even if you were gay at 15-19, you get to smell the bitches eventually. You stop jerking off cause you get too lazy, and believe me! I don't jerk off for a few dayz, I'm on my knees lapping at the first tight slut to be around. I'm hard just thinking about it.

Then you look around. You've got no friends cause you've either slept with them, or they killed themselves, or you were always high with them and that's passed. Then you look at the straight boys with cars and fresh clothes. And it's like "oh shit ... I sorta wish my life would be like that".

Then you gotta choose. Between love, and material happiness. Cause I could put-up with a girl. The high-pitched voice, the make-up, the funky powder smell. As long as she puts out, hey. A slippery warm hole is a slippery warm hole, even better with the smell of fresh blood. Werewolf stylez. And you know what? Waking up next to a female is a very good reason to get out of bed and go make a million bucks. And what better than small, soft hands on your morning bone.

But you know what? Even though I despise females. I have enough respect for them not to have to wake up next to her, and think of some guy I met. I have enough respect not to be with a girl for show. I have enough respect for girls not to have to end up saying "I'm sorry, I gotta leave you cause I'm gay".

Cause deep inside, no matter what my dick may say, or no matter what blood I smell, I want to wake up next to a guy. And I want to make love, not just ****. Even if it means that I'll have to fight for the rest of my life.

So yeah. I'm gay. I'm both, a boy and a girl. When the sun shines, a lot of girls smell me. When the sun's out and I ain't jerked off in a while, boys can smell my blood. That's how it is, don't ask me why. Tough choices, too.

So next time you see me post something you find "disgusting", remember that I'm not looking for an ass to put my dick into. I'm looking for someone I can love and who'll love me back. That's all.

You guys see some hot girl and go "look at deez eyes y0, dude i want those to look up to me dawg" but truth is you're just looking for one who'll shack up with you. Same shit for me dude.

So lay off the shit ****ing bro, and remember that I'm just looking for some love.

*blah**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah*
Fag

Ok, est-ce que vos êtes tous aussi mongol ou quoi?!? Le gars il vient de dire qu'il est écoeuré de se faire niaiser pis que tout ce qu'il cherche c'est l'amour et la paix. Sérieusement crissez lui la paix merde, moi non plus j'suis pas gay du tout, mais merde si sa vous écoeure tant que sa de savoir qu'il est gay vous avez vraiment un problême... Anyway j'vais rien changer ici j'en suis convaincu, mais sa me déçoit en criss de voir que sur un forum de quelques miliers de personnes, il y a un seul gay qui s'affirme et vous capotez tous... Hey c'est certain qu'il y en a pleins d'autre ici qui le disent juste pas, mais qui le sont tous autant. Pis dans votre vie de tous les jours c'est pareil, fek calmez-vous donc les nerfs pis trouvez en donc un autre qui le mérite plus de se faire tapper dessus.

Ok, est-ce que vos êtes tous aussi mongol ou quoi?!? Le gars il vient de dire qu'il est écoeuré de se faire niaiser pis que tout ce qu'il cherche c'est l'amour et la paix. Sérieusement crissez lui la paix merde, moi non plus j'suis pas gay du tout, mais merde si sa vous écoeure tant que sa de savoir qu'il est gay vous avez vraiment un problême... Anyway j'vais rien changer ici j'en suis convaincu, mais sa me déçoit en criss de voir que sur un forum de quelques miliers de personnes, il y a un seul gay qui s'affirme et vous capotez tous... Hey c'est certain qu'il y en a pleins d'autre ici qui le disent juste pas, mais qui le sont tous autant. Pis dans votre vie de tous les jours c'est pareil, fek calmez-vous donc les nerfs pis trouvez en donc un autre qui le mérite plus de se faire tapper dessus.

True x2..

Jpense que le monde sont juste pas assez mature pour accepter les différences sur ste forum la.. C'est a cause du monde comme ça que la société arrive pas a progresser..

Pis criss le thread a dont bin dévier, on parlais pas que la fille est une folle furieuse durant les chicanes avec sont chum?

Dude c'est dégeulasse la. J'ai rien contre lui, ce que j'aime pas c'est qu'il le fait express pour le montrer, dans le style sorter le ky jvais la mettre dans le brun. On est tous aux filles ici (enfin jespere) on est pas vraiment interesser a lire des descriptions d'acte sexuel gay.

Dude c'est dégeulasse la. J'ai rien contre lui, ce que j'aime pas c'est qu'il le fait express pour le montrer, dans le style sorter le ky jvais la mettre dans le brun. On est tous aux filles ici (enfin jespere) on est pas vraiment interesser a lire des descriptions d'acte sexuel gay.

Hey là. J'ai jamais été aussi explicite dans mes flames.

Pis, oui. Je fait exprès pour le montrer. Toi t'a le luxe de pouvoir assumer que les autres gars sont hétéro, pis que les filles aussi. Nous autres on à pas ce luxe là. Fak oui, je le montre ouvertement que je suis gay. Mais je suis LOIN, LOIN d'être sexuellement explicite.

Non. Chu pas comme toi. Je le sais que tu le comprend pas. Mais tu sais... On sent pas les straights...

Arrête de tripper sur mon cas. J'ai pas d'ennemis ici, pis j'en veux pas non plus. Moi aussi j'aime ça déconner des fois, mais chu pas pour faire des jokes de filles. Je dit ce que je pense. Avec le temps tu va peut-être comprendre comment ça marche dans la tête d'un gay.

En attendant pense à moi comme étant une fille qui te trouve lette. K? Les straights m'intérèssent pas.

Ben voyons, t'es vraiment fermé d'esprit.
Quand même bien qui dise des choses explicites, c'est pas pire que vous autres. Vous en dites pas vous des choses dans ce style là?
Là tu va me dire que c'est pas pareil bla bla.

Keep this to yourself please.

Ben voyons, t'es vraiment fermé d'esprit.
Quand même bien qui dise des choses explicites, c'est pas pire que vous autres. Vous en dites pas vous des choses dans ce style là?
Là tu va me dire que c'est pas pareil bla bla.

I dont yap around dans le village gai about my last female fcuk. On how she sucked me dry, how I eat her pussy violently, comment je lui ai peter le cul..litteralement bla bla bla.

C'est pas parce que tu es gai et qu'etre gai maintenant c'est totalement acceptable(c'est vrai) que tu peux en parler n'importe ou devant n'importe qui comme si c'etait une situation normale. Ca marche juste pas. Pourquoi? Parce que les gars heteros ne veulent pas l'entendre. Ni les filles d'ailleurs.

Tu peux pas penser arriver sur un forum auto ou 95% des gars sont heteros(pas que les heteros soient meilleurs que quinquonque c'est pas le point) et commencer a parler de tes histoires de cul avec des gars sans penser que ya personne qui va chialer.

Ca nous INTERESSE PAS. Point!! Pas qu on a quelque chose contre toi tu es un etre humain exactement comme les autres meme si ya tellement de personnes qui veulent croire le contraire mais quesser tu veux jte dise?? T arrives pas dans une discussion de femmes qui parlent de linge pour deblaterer sur ton nouveau setup turbo que tas mis au point durant l hiver CA INTERESSE PERSONNE!

J'ai jamais parlé de sexe.

Who talked about the other being gay? How about we split? You get the girl on the rebound, and I grab the guy in his confusion?

*gets the Dexedin 4*

Pis du Dexidin-4, en passant, c'est du savon antisceptique à base de gluconate de chlorexidine. Y'en vendent dans le coin Pharmacie du Loblaws. C'est pratique quand tu pue de la queue ou en dessous des bras. Ça désinfecte.

Parlant de désinfection. Quessé tu fait dans le Village si t'est straight?

Pis check. Moi parler de linge avec des femelles ça m'intérèsse pas. Fak si jamais tu me spot au Simmons en train de commenter sur la nouvelle collection d'automne, tu viendra me parler de ton nouveau setup de turbo. Moi toute mon linge c'est du DC, pis du KR3W.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back