Chinese people's reaction to Kim Jong-Il's death

The person who uploaded the video made a mistake, it's actually filmed in Shanghai, Beijing, and Hong Kong

Right at the beginning of the video, it says it's from Pyongyang. Last night I checked, that was in North Korea. But I might be wrong....

It is really hard for people who lived in quebec all their life to fully understand what communism means

I am slowly learning from a coworker who lived in comunist polland and better understand why they don't care about our crappy climate when moving here

It is really hard for people who lived in quebec all their life to fully understand what communism means

I am slowly learning from a coworker who lived in comunist polland and better understand why they don't care about our crappy climate when moving here

Haha ...was the Communism in Poland really Communism or the so called democracy in the west really democracy ?
People put labels on everything from marketing to governments and people take it at face value !

So you better do your own research to "understand as you say ! ...LoL

That is how dumb and gullible most MRers and the general public is ! ...LoL

Hooo thank you captain obivious ! I knew it was in north korea ... Je voulais juste faire un call sur la chine comme tu aimes en faire sur le Canada..

Haha ...was the Communism in Poland really Communism or the so called democracy in the west really democracy ?
People put labels on everything from marketing to governments and people take it at face value !

So you better do your own research to "understand as you say ! ...LoL

You took for granted he was under 30 year old, wikipedia seem to call the period of 1945 to 1978 in polland as being communism if you got other source for political history please send url as i would appreciate to have more information on this topic

Kim Jong Il dropping the bass.

tumblr_lwi2io8p8q1r8bj5ko1_500.jpg

tumblr_lwh64i7ZX31r8bj5ko1_500.jpg

tumblr_lwh84wbBYB1r8bj5ko1_500.jpg

Back