Club Bouncer In MA Keeps Man Hostage In The Bathroom

x2

If you're in this kind of situation it's life or death, this isn't some honorable street fight. I SERIOUSLY can't believe how much of a bitch this brown dude makes himself look like, you see these little love tap punches he whacks the kid with? HAHAHA man! he's a weak mother fucker for a bouncer.

Guaranteed if the kid would've actually went for a good full on punch to the dudes chin he would've knocked him the fuck out. Shoulda taken a massive shit on him after and smeared his face in it too.

he uses little 'love tap punches' because he doesn't want the guy to be bruised and bleeding...

x2

If you're in this kind of situation it's life or death, this isn't some honorable street fight. I SERIOUSLY can't believe how much of a bitch this brown dude makes himself look like, you see these little love tap punches he whacks the kid with? HAHAHA man! he's a weak mother fucker for a bouncer.

Guaranteed if the kid would've actually went for a good full on punch to the dudes chin he would've knocked him the fuck out. Shoulda taken a massive shit on him after and smeared his face in it too.

hahahahaha I'd love to see how you'd act if you were being hustled by a 300 pound gorilla with for all we know another body guard filming in a probably mafia-owned club. tough guy...

7NEWS caught up with Byfield at his condo complex while he was walking two little dogs. There, he told 7NEWS that he had never heard of YouTube.

This guys is living under a rock

I would leave get my guys and come backand beat the shit out of him while talking to his mom on the phone

he uses little 'love tap punches' because he doesn't want the guy to be bruised and bleeding...

You might be right about the bruised/bleeding but you can also tell that he's putting full force into those jabs which is pathetic.

hahahahaha I'd love to see how you'd act if you were being hustled by a 300 pound gorilla with for all we know another body guard filming in a probably mafia-owned club. tough guy...

HAHAHA I've gotta be at least twice the size of that guy. So no I'm not gonna be shuffling his cocksack like you would while you "pray to the brown man!!"

...most people would have reacted the same way the white dude reacted.

Real life isn't internet... lol.

No offense big mike...but you would've probably reacted the same way (unless you tell me you're even bigger than that big brown dude)
Most people would just try to escape that situation...taking the hits until it's over and the big dude thinks you're too much of a pussy to continue with you.

This sucks...I used to think I was missing out on fun by not going to clubs...looks like the only thing I'm missing out on is the risks of getting trapped by a dude in the bathroom...

...most people would have reacted the same way the white dude reacted.

Real life isn't internet... lol.

No offense big mike...but you would've probably reacted the same way (unless you tell me you're even bigger than that big brown dude)
Most people would just try to escape that situation...taking the hits until it's over and the big dude thinks you're too much of a pussy to continue with you.

This sucks...I used to think I was missing out on fun by not going to clubs...looks like the only thing I'm missing out on is the risks of getting trapped by a dude in the bathroom...

No offense taken, I'm just not your average dude, I'm not even intimidated by cops with guns, why the fuck would I be intimidated by this bitch boy? And yes - I pretty much dwarf him. I dunno how tiny the white guy is but the black guy can't be more than 6'0 260 he's not even as big as my dad ffs, I figure the white kid is 5'8-5'10 160lbs? Dude needs to stand up for himself, that's all I'm tryin to say... I've met some small dudes like him that had serious firepower when they were irate lol

No offense taken, I'm just not your average dude, I'm not even intimidated by cops with guns, why the fuck would I be intimidated by this bitch boy? And yes - I pretty much dwarf him. I dunno how tiny the white guy is but the black guy can't be more than 6'0 260 he's not even as big as my dad ffs, I figure the white kid is 5'8-5'10 160lbs? Dude needs to stand up for himself, that's all I'm tryin to say... I've met some small dudes like him that had serious firepower when they were irate lol

lawl bigmike thinks size matters in a fight. look how roger huerta raped the big black gorilla in the street fight.. 150lbs vs 300lbs. 150lbs wins in 4seconds.

DUDE you are all fails.

the dude is clearly african and you guys are labeling him brown?

hahaha too funneh

What?...

The guy is clearly black/brown/knee-grow. I don't get what you're trying to say... Is it "politically incorrect" to call a black american - "Black" ? Seriously calling someone "African-American" if they were born here is fucking dumb, it's like calling someone a "Russian-American" or "Irish-American" It just doesn't work.

lawl bigmike thinks size matters in a fight. look how roger huerta raped the big black gorilla in the street fight.. 150lbs vs 300lbs. 150lbs wins in 4seconds.

I clearly said I know guys the same size as that white guy that would've torn that black guy apart. Clearly training matters the most, but size can help you - I'm also not saying bigger always wins, a small dude that has 100x more cardio in a larger area will almost always win. But put a little dude with a big dude in a small bathroom like that? Little dude better make his hits count.

there's difference between cops and bouncers. I'm not afraid of cops either because I know their actions are closely observed. These guys can do whatever the fuck they want man. It's a night club, they can break his face and say he got in a fight. You're stuck in a dream fantasy internet world kiddo, one day when you're in a situation like that you'll realize it's not world of warcraft anymore. and btw, I don't know how you think that guy is 6'. I'm 6'2'' and can tell you he's 6'4'' 300 pounds. You've already told us you're fat. Fat does not equal muscle. There's no way you dawrf him unless you look like the Big Show.

Bigmike thinks he can beat up a bouncer in his own club and then just walk out saying haters gonna hate. Lmao dude you are delirious, borderline mentally disabled

there's difference between cops and bouncers. I'm not afraid of cops either because I know their actions are closely observed. These guys can do whatever the fuck they want man. It's a night club, they can break his face and say he got in a fight. You're stuck in a dream fantasy internet world kiddo, one day when you're in a situation like that you'll realize it's not world of warcraft anymore. and btw, I don't know how you think that guy is 6'. I'm 6'2'' and can tell you he's 6'4'' 300 pounds. You've already told us you're fat. Fat does not equal muscle. There's no way you dawrf him unless you look like the Big Show.

The guy wouldn't be that fat if he was 6'4, I also don't play WoW so go fuck yourself :D

Yes I'm definitely fat, I'd never say I'm ripped far from it, but I'd break this little black man in half if I was in that situation, Corner a man and the only way he's got out is right through you. You also talk too much shit without facts, you know nothing about me internet warrior so keep it up, you look real cool.

He still punches like a little bitch - /thread

Back