Club Bouncer In MA Keeps Man Hostage In The Bathroom

Hahahah look at 1:41 this guy is NOT 300 pounds.. but whatever they were 2 bouncers in the bathroom with a scrawny dude.. come on

I think I can beat up a whole club full of bouncers now? You're something special! :bigup:

You think you can knock him out and just walk out? because that seems to be your plan. You think you can knock out 2 bouncers with a double falcon punch as silently as a stealth assassin in a 5 foot wide bathroom and walk out without anyone saying anything because of how menacing you look with your potbelly? You are delirious, it's insane.

Last edited:
what a big pussy to be picking on someone much smaller than him. Seriously, I would have loved to be in that room with that f*cker.

You think you can knock him out and just walk out? because that seems to be your plan. You think you can knock out 2 bouncers with a double falcon punch as silently as a stealth assassin in a 5 foot wide bathroom and walk out without anyone saying anything because of how menacing you look with your potbelly? You are delirious, it's insane.

I think you're missing the point of they're IN A CLUB Loud fucking music = No one hears someone getting obliterated in a bathroom.

You're completely asinine and pretty much as useless as tits on a bull, If you wouldn't be willing to defend yourself in the same situation, you're as much of a bitch-boy as both of these retards. Go back in your hole you fucking coward.

^ I think your missing a barrel roll in there somewhere.

thats what he meant.. And he's missing a shuryuken somewhere in there

the white kid should've waited for the motherfucker til the end of the night and smash a brick to his skull when he's left alone.

that's what i would have done since nothing much can be done in that bathroom with the fucker and his backups.

send this guy. he'll correct the situation.

beardman.jpg

Back