News: Faillite Auto Performance Lasalle:Plus grande encan pièces/accs dans l’histoire du QC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just added more pics guys. Air compressors, install machines, toolboxes, the works. As far as I can tell form the pics, some things like the headlight bulbs are grouped together but larger items are all sold individually.

I just checked and you can pay by Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Interac and of course cash.

Headlights and taillights and small things like this will be sold in lots of about 15-20. The spoilers, seats, mags, audi items are all going one at a time.

Any chance this guy has the m3 style side skirts for my car ?
Those 255/35/19 bridgestones seem tempting if the price is right as well

Might be worth checking out. I wonder if they know what cars certain parts are for, or if they at least have part numbers.

Who do I contact to check out if they have something I need, would be good to know before doing a 2h trip

Just like any other Quebec auction, don't expect to get a killer deal, by the time you pay the taxes and auction fees you might have saved %15-20 maybe more on the junk then buying in store

Just like any other Quebec auction, don't expect to get a killer deal, by the time you pay the taxes and auction fees you might have saved %15-20 maybe more on the junk then buying in store
Ça depend du prix de départ des items et de la profondeur des poches des acheteurs.
Risque d'y avoir des centaines de dude with mad stack in their pocket though.

Ça devait pu être madmax qui avait la business pour que ça fasse faillite.
Jvais aller voir si Jpeux pas acheter de quoi de bon. Merci pour le heads up

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

Ça va être le bordel heheh

Je vois des pneus de truck, jme demande si y'en a pas montes sur roues.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back