Ferrari 348 rock bottom prices

F355's are around 45k-60k in Quebec and the US, would love to own one that had all the major stuff just done!
It's just too hard to have to add cash on top of my E92 M3 for a car 12-16 years older!

Obviously if I was loaded I would probably be tempted to get a nice recent Ferrari but none of the newer models excite me as much as the F355.

Cars are worst than drugs, 997 Gt3, F355, E30 M3, 964 911, I change my mind every day, I want them all!

Actually I would really love a white M3 of each generation, that would be a nice collection.

I'm gonna go search for the F355 appreciation thread I made a few years ago. lol

La 964 C2 noire à 39k sur lespac depuis un bout te tente pas? Elle semble assez mint!
Je l'ai appellé le jour qu'elle avait été annoncé et j'étais surpris qu'il demandais autant!

Gregster, in 12 years, i don't recall having said anything nice to you, but here we go:

I appreciate all the info you bring in this tread, very informative and interesting.

..For a former purple neon owner.

My favorite car of all time is the f355, If one day I can have a place I can work myself on the car I ll purchase one and wrench it as a pass time.

So Greg, how much do you estimate would cost to maintain and repair (avg per year) an F348/F355 driven about 15 000 km/year?

On jase là, mais dans ces ranges là, pourquoi pas une Corvette C6 Z06 ? Tout une beast, pour le prix, dur à battre.

Parce que les chars classiques montent en valeur tandis que les chars modernes droppent.

Parce que les gens qui cherchent ces chars la veulent des voitures de cette époque là...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Pour $40k dans Ferrari tu as '85 308 GTSi aussi

06.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Posting these videos only prove the awesomeness of old Ferrari's and why you should own one.

Some 964 love

Back