Formula 1 Official thread

ebc0a5e1f3188241e53b41004538ff21.jpg

Envoyé de mon SM-S911W en utilisant Tapatalk

Je ne serais pas surpris que d’autres pilotes décident de se faire enlever l’appendice pour faire du weight reduction et ainsi gagner quelques dixième au tour.

RBR chief mechanic left? Is this legit?

Lee Stevenson’s exit, amid the Red Bull situation, does come as a surprise. After having worked with the team for nearly two decades, Max Verstappen’s Chief Engineer’s boots would now have to be filled by someone else. The former Red Bull engineer uploaded a video to his Instagram account where he said, “You won’t be seeing any more posts from me from Red Bull because today is my last day…

“It’s been an amazing 18 years and all the things that I’ve managed to achieve here with the team have been absolutely incredible. From working on the first car, the RB2, and then the RB16B, obviously the RB19… it’s been an incredible journey. I just want to say thanks to everyone here, it’s been an amazing time that I’ve had.”

RBR chief mechanic left? Is this legit?

Lee Stevenson’s exit, amid the Red Bull situation, does come as a surprise. After having worked with the team for nearly two decades, Max Verstappen’s Chief Engineer’s boots would now have to be filled by someone else. The former Red Bull engineer uploaded a video to his Instagram account where he said, “You won’t be seeing any more posts from me from Red Bull because today is my last day…

“It’s been an amazing 18 years and all the things that I’ve managed to achieve here with the team have been absolutely incredible. From working on the first car, the RB2, and then the RB16B, obviously the RB19… it’s been an incredible journey. I just want to say thanks to everyone here, it’s been an amazing time that I’ve had.”
A move like this is made months in advance and he will 1000% have a “gardening leave” clause in it

then you don't think that this is the beginning of a ship abandonment?
Not really. If you got an offer to have a higher position with a title change and opportunity to move to Switzerland. Audi has been head hunting like crazy the last few years. 18 years with one team in F1 is a rarity these days

Well, the Dutch anthem and Max Verstappen podcast back to its regular schedule. Easy peasy for him. Perez definitely drove good also, finally showing he can drive the faster car... faster than the others on the grid like he should be able to.

Sainz ahead of Leclerc again.
Russel ahead of Hamilton... again.

Bit of a dumb move by Ricciardo on Albon. I'm starting to think he's done... Lawson coming up very shortly. If not next race, the one after unless Ricc pulls a top 5 finish ahead of Tsunoda somehow.

The Williams mechanics cant catch a fucking break...

Alonso doing good, was suprised.

Quand même surprenant après le 7 ans de domination de Mercedes
ef660e91438b6987be590d937433bb5b.jpg

Lance qui pleure à son directeur que sa voiture manque de vitesse pendant la course.

Meawhile, tu as Alonso avec le même char qui se fait pour la 5ième place avec un pacing de fou.

Je veux bien essayer de défendre Stroll quelques fois, mais force d'admettre que le gars manque cruellement d'argne et de soif de vaincre. Il s'attend à ce que la voiture fasse tout pour lui

durant la course ils ont expliqués que l'auto de Alonso et Stroll était setupé différament.

Je déteste quand meme Stroll et je pense que ça fais des années qu'il aurait du laissé sa place.

Il est juste pas constant. Pas capable de scorer de facon constante ou pas finir dans le mur même si son char le permet.

Hier j'ai écouté les entrevues post qualifying, il commence son entrevue en disant "Yeah we were very slow today, no pace in the car". Ben oui toi, c'est le char le problème quand Alonso est qualifié 5e haha. Il c'est ravisé un peu après, mais ça montre tellement son midset et son habitude de blamer tout le monde sauf lui-même...

@7:58

Il est juste pas constant. Pas capable de scorer de facon constante ou pas finir dans le mur même si son char le permet.

Hier j'ai écouté les entrevues post qualifying, il commence son entrevue en disant "Yeah we were very slow today, no pace in the car". Ben oui toi, c'est le char le problème quand Alonso est qualifié 5e haha. Il c'est ravisé un peu après, mais ça montre tellement son midset et son habitude de blamer tout le monde sauf lui-même...

@7:58
Un petit enfant roi habitué que papa lui achète tout... Cette fois-ci papa ne peut rien pour lui.

Il vit sur du temps emprunté

durant la course ils ont expliqués que l'auto de Alonso et Stroll était setupé différament.

Je déteste quand meme Stroll et je pense que ça fais des années qu'il aurait du laissé sa place.
My bad, j’ai manqué ce bout alors haha

Back