Girls with regular car that drives like shit?

^^ oh wow, for once I 100% agree with you on that one!

These drivers drive so ridiculously slow that they literraly sleep at the wheels. I stay away from them toyotas in general.

Am I the only one that hates when a girl with stock civic, accent, elantra, etc drive like crazy bitches on the highway?

I had that crazy bitch in a civic tailgating me the whole way on the highway, I was driving 110km/h so it wasn't too slow but I guess I drive like a grampa for her lol

story of my life!

p.s. yes sand in vagina lol

disclamer: i was in the right lane

Tu veux dire des filles dans la fin vingtaine début trentaine qui conduisent des Mazda 3 "stock" de course?

Oui, j'en vois souvent.

Elles sont pressées parce que la garderie a 7$ leur charge 5$ du 15 minutes de retard après 18h.

ceux qui me font capoter, c'est le monde dans la voie de gauche, au lieu de depasser la voiture de droite, ne font que se mettre a coter et font du tandem....

moi c'est temps-ci ca fait 4-5 que je vois une folle ne pas partir quand la lumiere tombe verte car elle est trop occupée à niaiser sur son cell

Souvent je voit des filles entre 18 et 25 texter au volant, j'en voit même décoller d'un stop la face qui regarde leur cell (regarde même pas la route).
Sinon je trouve que ya gros des femmes qui chauffent mal en criss, style V6 dans panne, brake au fond, aucune anticipation, voit 5 Mètres devant eux Das it mane. Ou genre comme ma blonde, pas capable de maintenir sa vitesse, pas capabe d'utiliser le cruise control, recule dans une poubelle, etc.

Once I sat in the backseat of Possessed007s girlfriends best friends car......

Kia Koup or wtv the hell its called

she decides she wants to impress us by "drifting" in a U turn....

she takes the U turn at 50-60km/H like an idiot but doesn't warn anyone in the car

Me sitting in the backseat with my special edition prada sunglasess (I had bought them in Italy for 460$ Canadian) = head hits window = Prada are broken

And no I didnt ask her for the $ because if she drives a shitty ass Kia Koup... my sunglasses were probably 2 lease payments for that crap car anyways

All those bitches are crazy ! Everytime i see someone tailgating me ( i drive a 99 grand marquis this winter so i cruise on the right lane ) it's always a women :dunno:
Or a bimmer drived by a 'milf' ( yeah a hot mom hehe :D ) zizaging like if it was the apocalypse

lol Ontarian gonna ontarian

but I smell trolling here

Don't be jealous that our province is better at driving. I'm allowed to pass slower traffic too. Just because I'm not going 138km/h Doesn't mean I'm a bad driver. In fact, it's the people who drive at those speeds who stay in the left lane the whole time, or dangerously weave in and out of traffic.

Don't be jealous that our province is better at driving. I'm allowed to pass slower traffic too. Just because I'm not going 138km/h Doesn't mean I'm a bad driver. In fact, it's the people who drive at those speeds who stay in the left lane the whole time, or dangerously weave in and out of traffic.

No offense but why is it that every time I see an ontarian on the roads... They drive like utter crap? Lol

Sorry BUT...

20121109-194802-g.jpg

Nothing terrifies me more than someone who gets behind the wheel only once a month, votes for Quebec Solidaire and likes all the new street rules in the Plateau.

When I see one of those I give them a WIIIIDDDEEE berth.

Sorry BUT...

20121109-194802-g.jpg

Nothing terrifies me more than someone who gets behind the wheel only once a month, votes for Quebec Solidaire and likes all the new street rules in the Plateau.

When I see one of those I give them a WIIIIDDDEEE berth.

And I agree with you

the car makes as nothing to do with it, for toyota, the only reason why many bad drivers drive them, it's because it's the make that sell the most cars.

J'ai remarqué que les Mazda en general tailgate le monde, la plus part du temps une ptite mere en mazda 3 ou 5

C'est aussi ce meme monde la qui ralentisse et reste dans ton angle mort et te force a freiner pour pouvoir te tasser et dépasser la personne devant toi

^^ Ok ok,we agree with you. Drive at the speed you want and move to the right only when is safe. But don't take more than 45 seconds please.

Je dis tout le temps que je devrais prendre des photos et je prends 1 sur 20. Bad drivers sont par tout.
Dans notre thread des photos...je pourrais facilement mettre 4-5 photos / jour.

On devrais tous ensemble avoir un signe a leur montrer, ou claxoner ,ou...faire quelque chose quand on le depasse, meme si souvent il te regarde comme si "j'ai rien fait" !

Because you don't know what a good driver looks like ;)

There's no such thing as a "good" driver...

We aren't talking about driver skills, but road ethics here...

Ontariens have ZERO ethics on the road, here in quebec.

I don't know how you drive back home, but here, it's just horrible... I'm obviously generalizing, and yes most quebecers also drive like shit... But it's a fact that ontario drivers hog the left lane... Even Florida people say that Ontario drivers drive like shit lol... Google it ;)

Effort minimum. Pourquoi faire plus que ce que tu penses qui faut faire quand tu fais quelque chose? As tu deja vu une fille anticiper la circulation toi? Moi rarement. Effort minimum. Pas capable de suivre les lignes a terre correctement, a cheval sur les lignes. Effort minimum. Pourquoi elle ferait plus? ''C'est pas grave''.

x2. It's not that women are less capable of driving properly. It's that most don't give a shit and are too selfish to care about anyone else on the road. It's like they only look at the road ahead and don't give a shit about what's going on on the sides.
Some guys are assholes too, but I think we have more respect towards fellow drivers, there's a spirit of comraderie.
Most times when I try to change lanes, a guy would slow down to let me merge in front of him. Most women do not. They don't even notice you are there and that you want to change lanes. Or if they notice, they sometimes speed up to close the gap and block you.
They don't even notice you when THEY want to change lanes. "Who cares who's in the blind spot. I want to change lanes now and dammit i'll do it!"

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

In my experience, and I drive 8 hours a day for a living, I would say the worst drivers in general terms are by far middle-aged women. Hooooly fuuuck they have no fucking idea what's going on around them, it's like they drive with horse blinders on lol they're way too slow when the slightest amount of snow falls, brake uselessly on the highway when no one else is in front and they have zero anticipation skills whatsoever, and they think their cars are 800 ft wide when next to another car so they just stop

J'ai remarqué que les Mazda en general tailgate le monde, la plus part du temps une ptite mere en mazda 3 ou 5

Hahah c'est drôle que tu dise ça! Je travaille sur la route et la plupart des fois où je vois quelqu'un qui tailgate ou me tailgate, c'est une Mazda 3. Ok, les chances sont plus élevées d'en voir car elles sont populaires mais tout de même. Ça doit être à cause de la fameuse tenue de route Mazda, des vrais chars de course!

Back