God damn it, guess who will be a Dad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you ever remeber let me know.

i know its risky for diseases and stuff, at least i didnt eat hert out and she didnt suck my cock, i didnt want to do that for that purpose but something else happened, damn you try to play it safe while playing a risky game, shit happens you know what I mean, let me tell you, i am pretty sure that next time I have sex with someone, first of, its gonna me my gf, hope it wont be a year or 2 down the road and second, i ll make sure the wrapper is ok ever 3 seconds and a half!

FunP0lice said:
You want me to come out of the closet? :squintfin

MstrBlstr said:
That is what most gay activists claim. I haven't heard anybody serious refuting that, yet. Even anti gay groups consider this more or less accurate.

I don't know what else could they do if they don't do anal?

Except lesbians, maybe in the 50%, lesbians are includes.

doh, why did the GAY subject get in my topic :gtfo:

any how, we wont keep it, just waitin to go some time this week, woot woot, guess who wont be a Dad! not this week!!!

SilverGTS said:

any how, we wont keep it, just waitin to go some time this week, woot woot, guess who wont be a Dad! not this week!!!

Don't woot woot going to the doctor with a girl to get an abortion... how the hell can that be fun?... perhaps you're relieved but it's not the like going to the dentist

mastermind said:
doubble up for good luck next time:p

contrary to what alot of people think but double bagging it or tripple bagging is wrose then just waering 1 condom, the friction between the latex can cause the condoms to tear faster and easier.

you wanna play it safe then just wear one, but make sure its not the one thats been in your wallet for over a year.

and speaking of wallet actually, dont even keep them in there or in your glove box of the car, drastic changes in temperature will ruin the latex and destroy the spermicide... but anyway i sound like a damn teacher or something so ill shut up now

:bigup:

its for being relieved trust me, not beacause im happy and stuff, i know it wont be fun, and i ll see her a few times afterwards make sure she is ok with all that, wont be like see ya bi*ch, this is not me. i am just happy that she doesnt want to keep it, it wouldnt of be good for the kid

Mr Blue said:
contrary to what alot of people think but double bagging it or tripple bagging is wrose then just waering 1 condom, the friction between the latex can cause the condoms to tear faster and easier.

you wanna play it safe then just wear one, but make sure its not the one thats been in your wallet for over a year.

and speaking of wallet actually, dont even keep them in there or in your glove box of the car, drastic changes in temperature will ruin the latex and destroy the spermicide... but anyway i sound like a damn teacher or something so ill shut up now

:bigup:

maybe you sound like a teacher, but this is where i generally keep them, so i will have to change my habbits i guess, plus my wallet and car were kind of away for a while so they might of been older then needed

SilverGTS said:

Same shit! mouahhh, lol

SilverGTS said:
its for being relieved trust me, not beacause im happy and stuff, i know it wont be fun, and i ll see her a few times afterwards make sure she is ok with all that, wont be like see ya bi*ch, this is not me. i am just happy that she doesnt want to keep it, it wouldnt of be good for the kid

Nice i'm happy for you. Now bang her again and make sure the protection is ok :bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back