God damn it, guess who will be a Dad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
persianrider said:
i hope your kidding
thats the easiest way to get any disease

thats why homosexuals have the highest carrier rate

Are you serious?

The homosexual "pandemy" of disease has nothing to do with anal sex, but everything to do with the high number of unprotected sexual contacts they have.

More than half of the sexually active homosexuals don't even perform sodomy, yet a lot of them still have an STI or HIV.

FunP0lice said:
Are you serious?

The homosexual "pandemy" of disease has nothing to do with anal sex, but everything to do with the high number of unprotected sexual contacts they have.

More than half of the sexually active homosexuals don't even perform sodomy, yet a lot of them still have an STI or HIV.

im aware of that but anal sex in general is a much easier way of getting any form of sexually transmited disease

LanEvo said:
a) You are totally against this pregnancy.
b) You do NOT accept that this is your kid and she'll have to go to court to prove that it is.
c) Even if she DOES prove it, you will have nothing to do with the kid.
d) You won't give her a dollar. If she wants money, then call my lawyer.
e) If you want the baby, then do whatever the hell you want but leave me out of it.
f) However, if she wants an abortion, then you would take care of it, make
Emre

that was the plan and still is the plan for now. the only thing being, i cant stick the needle in her or kick her in the stomach, push her down the stairs so i still have to be ready for the worse.

Swiftman: Je suis en effet tres content du support qui me st donner, mais malgre tout, je retire une bonne lecon de vie ca c est certain et quelqu un a deja citer qu avec mes experiences de vie deja vecu j allais mes sortir avec des flying colors, a date je touve que ca va bien, je panique pas ni rien et j abalyse la situation.

You CAN'T get an abortion that earlier... not here.

They can do it with drugs in USA but not here.

They need to wait for 3 month I think. So there is actually something to suck with the shopvac. I heard that this is really really painfull for the women.

^^^3 months is the max here, in the states up to 5 months as far as i know. As per how soon, i believe that 3 weeks is the earliest here, maybe not down south, but i ve heard that a few times already!

STOCK_GSR_92 said:
You CAN'T get an abortion that earlier... not here.
They can do it with drugs in USA but not here.
They need to wait for 3 month I think.
Sure...why listen to the gynecologist on the board? :dunno: Making stuff up is so much more fun!

STOCK_GSR_92 said:
So there is actually something to suck with the shopvac. I heard that this is really really painfull for the women.
Yeah, that's right. We use a shopvac. This isn't Texas Chainsaw Massacre here. We live in a civilized society.

SilverGTS said:
^^^3 months is the max here, in the states up to 5 months as far as i know.
That's actually not true. Technically there are NO laws regulating abortion at all in Canada. So, you could have an abortion even into the second trimester here. It's perfectly legal (and much easier than in most states in the US). You just need a good reason and a gynecologist who's willing to do it.

Emre

To silver gts :

I admire how your taking things well with out panic it must be hard i know i would go B.A.N.A.N.A.S (inster gwen stephanie here). Il i can say is if you want it keep it if fancialy you can do it and if your read then go ahead dont' waste a life! But if you cant then im sorry it has to be that way. I wish you the best in whatever decision you take.

Just one thing you never answerd where this was and her name i think . I hope it's not who i think it is because she's been around more times then the big weel at LaRonde.(pm me if you want to answer this)

Good luck budy!

LanEvo said:
Sure...why listen to the gynecologist on the board? :dunno: Making stuff up is so much more fun!

Yeah, that's right. We use a shopvac. This isn't Texas Chainsaw Massacre here. We live in a civilized society.

That's actually not true. Technically there are NO laws regulating abortion at all in Canada. So, you could have an abortion even into the second trimester here. It's perfectly legal (and much easier than in most states in the US). You just need a good reason and a gynecologist who's willing to do it.

Emre

Man I've been thru this... They said to me that abortion cant be performed before 3 month...They wanna be sure that you took the good decision and all....

I didnt make it up... a doctor made it up for me....

And of course this is not a shopvac... But you get the point... They don't remove it with surgery but with a kind of ... shop vac

And sorry... I'm at work and didnt get the point that your a Gyno....I just wanted to share what've been told to me... by a doctor from Verdun hospital btw.

The only advice i can give you is listen to the guy saying he's a gyno. I mean come on, your getting help from a doctor, why you'd chose to listen to anyone else is baffling.

On a side note, something just doesn't sound right with the whole you can't abort until 3 months into the pregnancy. I coulda sworn if you wanted to abort it had to be done before the end of the first trimeseter.

This is why i buy the expensive condoms that fit my shit. no slip offs and what not.

Morph77 said:
The only advice i can give you is listen to the guy saying he's a gyno. I mean come on, your getting help from a doctor, why you'd chose to listen to anyone else is baffling.

On a side note, something just doesn't sound right with the whole you can't abort until 3 months into the pregnancy. I coulda sworn if you wanted to abort it had to be done before the end of the first trimeseter.

This is why i buy the expensive condoms that fit my shit. no slip offs and what not.

And yes please...listen to the gyno. Good ones are not easy to find...

I think that the doctor that told me was against abortion... Told me to wait 3 month.......fvcker lol

LanEvo said:
What they say aout nice guys finishing last is true in this case. By showing her that you're a push-over, you've set yourself up for this.

Doesn't mean that you always have to be an asshole.
Just have to be honest. She may sense that SilverGTS is easy prey because he is being nice but not telling his real intentions.

There is a big difference between being a gentleman and a push-over.

what do you mean after 3 months
ive been through it to (not myself but girls lol)

and they got it after 6 weeks even

FunP0lice said:

Going to ..ahem.. the back door is more dangerous in terms of infection risk. If you read any serious educational resource on the subject they will tell you that.

As for gay men who don't do "barebacking" but still get HIV I would like to see some reputable source of that info.

From what I understand oral transmission of HIV is very unlikely unless something inside the mouth is bleeding.

Hmm how do you know this??

You seemed pretty straight to me the few times I met you at the track.

;)

MstrBlstr said:
Going to ..ahem.. the back door is more dangerous in terms of infection risk. If you read any serious educational resource on the subject they will tell you that.

As for gay men who don't do "barebacking" but still get HIV I would like to see some reputable source of that info.

From what I understand oral transmission of HIV is very unlikely unless something inside the mouth is bleeding.

STOCK_GSR_92 said:
I just wanted to share what've been told to me... by a doctor from Verdun hospital btw.

what about you give me the name of that guy and i put him under investigation considering that my aunt is the director of the hospital... lol

MstrBlstr said:

I never said it was any less dangerous, I just said that persianrider's comment was pure bullshit, since the high rate of STI and HIV in the gay community is not linked SPECIFICALLY to "anal sex".

HIV is not the only disease; Sexually Transmited Infections are a major problem also. (I know you already knew that, just wanted to clarify for the mass)

And for the third point, it's basically the same as for the second one.

HIV is not a gay only disease.

Max, please go and get tested in a couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back