I'll take 20 of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same color code??

375.jpg

didn't even read the text but the 1st thing that came to mind was

"Fiat Linea rebadged"

i think it looks decent and if it keeps the Fiat interior and engines it could be an interesting alternative in the compact segment.

Change your kind of drugs or just try something else with 4 wheels, it can disturb you.

But I know you're a Fanboy and that's always normal to be semi-blind about some aspect of this car.

peace

You guys don't understand that the Dodge Neon like he has is probably one of the best handling cars you can get for that price. Sure it's no Ferrari or Porsche, but in my book it's waay better than any civic or integra. Just do the right mods and it's awesome.

I liked the old ones better, I have to admit this one looks alright though.

I own an old pos integra and I've drove a couple of neons. Both cars are similar on the handling except the integra looks better, hence the success of that car. I didn't try a neon on a track tho. Does a neon really handles better than a teg on the track? Both stock and with the same tires?

ouin hein

et si tu aurais pris 30 secondes pour lire le texte sur le lien tu aurais vu que c'est un photoshop base sur un Fiat

pis la tu auras dit quoi ?

Interesting, the first rebadge of a FIAT product. From the FIAT Grande Punto to the Dodge Neon.

2007+Fiat+Grande+Punto+1.2+Active+65+hp+3d.jpg

Honestly, just by the front end... the Fiat looks MUCH better than the Neon rendering. So as much as it's based on the Fiat, it doesn't look that much like it.
The ass reminds me of an Intrepid/Sebring in smaller

Honestly, just by the front end... the Fiat looks MUCH better than the Neon rendering. So as much as it's based on the Fiat, it doesn't look that much like it.
The ass reminds me of an Intrepid/Sebring in smaller

I agree with you the Fiat looks better
I'm a die hard mopar man and I'm sick of the Dodge front
they need to change the whole layout if they want to reinvent themselves and survive

and anyway it's just an enthusiast made PShop nothing to take seriously

I own an old pos integra and I've drove a couple of neons. Both cars are similar on the handling except the integra looks better, hence the success of that car. I didn't try a neon on a track tho. Does a neon really handles better than a teg on the track? Both stock and with the same tires?

les chars sont pas du tout dans le meme marche originel et le meme bracket de prix quand ils etaient neufs
ca se compare pas stock pour stock

sauf si tu prend un Neon ACR stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back