Israel vs Hamas

Hannibal directive,
The funny reasoning you hear often is "Did Israel kill more Israelis than Hamas on 10/7?"

If the plan was to kidnap the most peeps around. Well yeah, I assume it is a probable possibility.

"At midday on 7 October Israel’s supreme military command ordered all units to prevent the capture of Israeli citizens “at any cost” – even by firing on them."
"They also revealed that “some 70 vehicles” driven by Palestinian fighters returning to Gaza were blown up by Israeli helicopter gunships, drones or tanks."
"A little before 7:00 am, the first pair of Apache helicopters was also sent to the Gaza Envelope" "It was only around 9:00 am, when reports from his subordinates were confirmed by other reports and by media coverage, that Bar instructed all employees with combat training who had weapons to go south and help in the fighting"

Mass rape story is definitely for the peanut brain. Remember, there's around 250 peeps who got kidnapped.
lol @ Apache helicopter

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Former Israeli prime minister warns America it will be invaded by 'zombie murderer' terrorists if Biden does not fully back war against Hamas​

Hmm, what is a zombie murder terrorist?

Former Israeli prime minister warns America it will be invaded by 'zombie murderer' terrorists if Biden does not fully back war against Hamas​

Hmm, what is a zombie murder terrorist?
A muslim you fucking twat.

yes-very-sad-anyway-loki-sad.gif

There's nothing misleading from Al Jazerra.

They clearly stated they put stuff on the truck after it exploded. The question is what is the reason it was targeted.
You can't read and now you don't listen properly, you hear what you want. She said banners

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Le monde réalise pas que, toute proportion gardé, l'attaque du 7 octobre était l'équivalent d'une 20ène de 11 septembre en nombre de victime VS la population du pays attaqué.

Le monde réalise pas que, toute proportion gardé, l'attaque du 7 octobre était l'équivalent d'une 20ène de 11 septembre en nombre de victime VS la population du pays attaqué.
Cela a suffi pour que les États-Unis lancent de multiples guerres qui ont tué 4,5 millions de personnes (directement et indirectement).

Nous sommes à 20 000 dans la bande de Gaza et tout d'un coup les dégénérés du monde ont une conscience.

Back