News: JDM Monday Meet Wal Mart St-Dorothée est Annulé

le best serais au ICAR ! ta la paix et une vrai place de course et de showcar ! bref lareoport de mirabel sert pu a grand chose pk pas lutilisé loll.... meme is ses pas a linterieur du icar si jamais les proprio du icar ne veule pas ya tjs plein de parking immense allentour ... (a lancienne hotel mirabel ) bref :)

Ce qui devait arriver arriva...

C'est plate pcq c'était le spot parfait entre ceux qui demeurent à MTL, Laval et la rive-nord. lol à ceux qui veulent faire ça dans des estis d'endroits perdus... le but c'est que ça soit justement pas trop loin pour tout le monde.

Je comprend pas les gens qui jettent leurs déchets par terre, ou qui font des graffitis, criss que c'est pathétique.

La proposition de l’Hippodrome semble être une bonne alternative, il faudrait presque qu'on cotise pour avoir un "cleaning crew" pour ne pas choquer l'administration de la place.

seems like no one wants this jdm crown around..

Half the cars present are Euro...Please refrain from fanboyism

EV is right. And tbh and not to be biased, every MR member (at least the ones I've met and seen) were at their best behavior. The meet even got so ridiculous that a lot of the MR members left before the shenanigans began resulting in the cops showing up. IMO, the best meets should to be limited to the members and their friends.

Icar !! Environement controler et une track pour les énervers,un peu plus loin mais OD a pu le choix si il veut garder le tout de maniere proffessionel.

damn i didnt have a chance to come once and it's already over :(

wish you guys can find another place, i wanted to meet some of the guys from MR like fastwheel. Let us know when another place is found! thanks for your time making this possible

There's a legacy section so it's possible to filter posters and make a private forum area. Have a forum area dedicated to true MR meets. Have maybe 1000 of the most active MR members who are known reputable posters. Release the info there, change it around once and while so they don't get overrun.

Someone does dumb stuff? Simple, I know what 85% of the most active people drive... boom, removed from section and problem solved.

Not only that it would encourage the MR community to come together and get to know each other further. I love walking around MR and being like, yo, that's________ car from MR

what we used to do when I was in club volvo québec was to place a little sheet behind the windshield with the username written on it.

I was there Monday till pretty late when the lot was almost empty and I noticed the garbage problem....there was trash everywhere!

Same for the shopping issues....got there around 8:50 when Walmart, IGA and RenoDepot are still open and it wasn't easy to navigate the parking lot. The biggest problem was actually going out of the parking lot since people just took over the street leaving space for only one car to pass and encouraging any passing car to do stupidities......if the cars coming to the meet would all park away from the 3 big stores that stay open late and people would just walk around or gather within the parking lot, these meets could of lasted much longer.

EV's right though, the meet was fun in a way (for laughing purposes at people doing neutral drops in old Grand Ams :D ) but something more private and smaller would be much more appropriate and sustainable long term.

Yeah, the problem isn't people doing burnouts, it's the idiots who come in and act like they own the place, so the assholes who want to block entries and bring their own "security" crew are part of the problem.

Is that all you know to say? lol so sad...more than half the people doing shit arent from the 450 so explain that one? douchebags are from everywhere
dude i fuckin hate the 450 with a passion lulz

douchebags are from everywhere. ti counes are generally from the 450 no lie.

dude i fuckin hate the 450 with a passion lulz

douchebags are from everywhere. ti counes are generally from the 450 no lie.

True. Not to say everyone from the 450 is bad, but most of the redneckery is from 819/450

En passant c'est pas vrai que la police peux expulser les citoyens d'un terrain privé s'il n'y a pas de plainte du propriétaire.

En droit, on parle d'une invitation TACITE.

Si la police m'écoute, allez dont relire l'article 378 du CSR, ça va vous faire du bien ...

378. Le conducteur d'un véhicule d'urgence ne doit actionner les feux clignotants ou pivotants ou les avertisseurs sonores ou un dispositif de changement des signaux lumineux de circulation visés à l'article 255 dont est muni son véhicule que dans l'exercice de ses fonctions et si les circonstances l'exigent.

1986, c. 91, a. 378; 1990, c. 83, a. 147.

Back