JDM MONDAY MEETS are back for 2012!! Presented by Team OverDosed...

well thank you to all the assholes...the meets are unfortunately getting shut down! police got 60 calls last night about stupidities at the meet, and owner of the ste-dorothee megacenter even more! so they are shutting the meet down! Official post by chris soon!

**on another note: to the dudes that made JDM Monday Meet shirts...if youre gonna steal our logo and sell your own shirts making a profit off of our meet, at least have the decency of keeping the OD logo in it like it originally is, instead of cutting it out and putting a stupid shocker logo! Chris was in the process of having shirts made!

277058_242430365793064_627806_n.jpg

540365_465859350095852_145099402171850_2107169_1918257363_n.jpg

Last edited:
What did we say. No one listened though. Now let's make this clear, if/when meets are begun again Private/Public will everyone please help keep it under control? This time measures will be taken so stop anyone who was ever caught doing stunts to not be aloud in. It's ridiculous because these Meets hit 1000+ cars, was top of the list today of Burn-out.com for Biggest Meet In Quebec and after what 4 Mondays? It's getting shut down because everyone can't simple get there asses to a race track which are by the way open almost all week long. If anyone argues against "the people which were trying to stop this from happening" as myself and a group of people, please just as simple as this don't bother to post. On forums everyone talks so big, and tough yet when something has to be done, no one is gutsy enough to even help.

last night was CRAZY!!!

it's too bad the meets are cancelled officially. But this won't stop people from showing up next week. Ticounes Ticouned HARD last night.

I could swear it was a fast and furious movie shoot last night never the less awesome night except for cops

sent from a phone

How does the meet 'get canceled'? The parking lot is open to the public, if you wanna have a meet next week then go park your car there lol...

last night was CRAZY!!!

it's too bad the meets are cancelled officially. But this won't stop people from showing up next week. Ticounes Ticouned HARD last night.

pepper your angus....

but seriously ticounes are still gonna show up and they're still gonna ticoune

its no kidding it got shut down , 3/4 of the people are from buttfuk nowhere and cant wait to catch a lil action

x2 ...are your jimmies rustled?

Not even slightly, but the level of jimmy rustlage of these people is far beyond comprehendible levels

brb loling at people doing stupidities
brb not letting it effect me in the slightest

Well how about relocation.. In any case, what really sucks is that most of the people I go with don't do stupidities... Really sucks to see people doing dumb shit, I really liked JDM Monday's but someone always spoils it for other people..

Not even slightly, but the level of jimmy rustlage of these people is far beyond comprehendible levels

brb loling at people doing stupidities
brb not letting it effect me in the slightest

the level of jimmy rustlage is over 9000

man this sucks, but while jdm mondays is down for re-organizing hopefully all the assholes (t-shirt guys, wannabe photographers, sportbikedanscutoff-guys, etc) will move on to something else.

So what time were you trown out ? left around 9:30 i think like 5 cops cars around belle province and one with a plate scanner doing rounds

Back