JDM MONDAY MEETS are back for 2012!! Presented by Team OverDosed...

I don't mind private meets, just not that dark Sin spot. It was awful. Plus there were still burnouts and crap there. I remember leaving in the S2k last year and people were yelling at me to drift corners/do burnouts and I was like.... ehhhhh... no.

I met a couple MR members last night, who all seemed to be laid back cool guys. Not-coincidentally they all shared the same idea re:fuck ti-counes, why are people such retards revving...etc

Bummer that JDM Monday meets have to go private(If they keep the meets going) but seriously, we should have our own MR Monday meet fuck

I agree with MR only meet. That would be highly EV approved. 500+ posts to get it.

that would be kindda lame for the non post whore who still hang around for the last few years...

just yesterday i was asked to rince off my gtir... like i would ?!... freaking peoples...

that would be kindda lame for the non post whore who still hang around for the last few years...

just yesterday i was asked to rince off my gtir... like i would ?!... freaking peoples...

People with high posts on MR generally have nice cars and generally are cool people IRL.

I don't mind private meets, just not that dark Sin spot. It was awful. Plus there were still burnouts and crap there. I remember leaving in the S2k last year and people were yelling at me to drift corners/do burnouts and I was like.... ehhhhh... no.

I had a similar problem when leaving in my Lancer last year. Those retards wanted an AWD to give them a burnout,... Ti-counes.

Victim's civic:

scaled.php

scaled.php
scaled.php

Douchebag ticoune's Supra:

scaled.php

scaled.php

Apparently, he was doing pulls on the main stretch and hit the civic hard as he did this without regard to the Civic driver's intention to merge onto the complex's stretch. He almost got his as kicked for it too, lol. Some random (possibly the victim's bf) was ready to tear him apart.

WHAT A F U C K TARD hope he learned his lesson, if not he should get his ass kicked,good thing we have medicare STUPID LOSER.

whoever that kid was in the volvo wagon that almost ran me and my buddy over... hows ur mirror. didnt think i woulda punched it did u?

its really no surprise the meets are canceled i knew it was gonna happen just like all the other non ti counes... i think a private meet at a different location every week would be good. it would keep the ti counes away and if anyone there does do stupidities its easier to track who did it and not invite them the next time. i know of a couple of spots and if we rotate a bunch its not the same place that has all those cars in their parking lot every week so it spreads it out....

if anyone is interested in helping me out with this im open to suggestions and would very much love to make it happen but i just dont think i could do it myself..
im just a pm away

Last edited:
^Goddamn PT I missed last JDM Meet (due to insane circumstances) I had no Idea it got worse than last week, lol. No wonder it got shut down. Also @ ODPerformance, its a shame that a small minority of assholes have to ruin it for the rest of us.

Last edited:
whoever that kid was in the volvo wagon that almost ran me and my buddy over... hows ur mirror. didnt think i woulda punched it did u?

its really no surprise the meets are canceled i knew it was gonna happen just like all the other non ti counes... i think a private meet at a different location every week would be good. it would keep the ti counes away and if anyone there does do stupidities its easier to track who did it and not invite them the next time. i know of a couple of spots and if we rotate a bunch its not the same place that has all those cars in their parking lot every week so it spreads it out....

if anyone is interested in helping me out with this im open to suggestions and would very much love to make it happen but i just dont think i could do it myself..
im just a pm away

Oh lawd.

inb4 Matt01 lul

The meets got waay out of hand...

Too many trash people, half of them probably not even there for the cars
Too many burnouts and showoffs
Too many cars, too little space
Too many fucking pedestrians making it impossible to get around
Too many douchebags (aka shirt selling guys whose shirts were fucking terrible quality up close)
Too many "photographers" hoarding pics of the same cars
Too many ticounes encouraging the shitty behaviour
Too many jerks leaning up on other people's cars (saw two guys sitting on my rear bumper, also one guy kicking my tires - wtf why?)

Top that off with the fact that there is basically no organization during the meets. I know Overdosed plans the meets, but they (obviously) are not going to be there to patrol a lot full of thousands of people and make sure everybody's following the rules...

That many modified cars + no organization = inevitable mischief. Not to mention that meets are not just going to bring the true car enthusiasts but also draw tons of "bro"s who want to show off their black on black and try and get a little ass while acting like animals.

Imagine the money Walmart must lose every monday when customers have probably got into the habit of not shopping there to avoid the giant mess. I'm not surprised this shit got canceled.

Hoping that privatization won't kill the meets, but I think that it will at least help control a good portion of the idiots from showing up. I liked the fact that there weren't 1000 people walking around at last years private meets.

maybe if you moved you faggot ass out of the way he wouldn't have to run you down. If I knew who you were I'd come kick your ass for disrespecting a man's car like that

<---raging

The meets are officially shut down.... here's the official story... http://www.odv2.com/teamoverdosed_ver2/events/jdm_meet_may14/jdm_meets.html

You guys really think that people are gonna stop going to the mega-center just because you say that its over ... its still gonna be called the jdm monday too everyone but without overdosed involved ... the amount of people that showed up the past weeks is impossible to maintain and prevent them to show up ... i admit some people are idiots but leaving making a bit of noise is no danger ...

ya pas de danger à faire du bruit, mais sa reste que sa attire l'attention pour rien c'est un parking d'un centre d'achat, ya Icar pis St-eustache pour faire sa...

You guys really think that people are gonna stop going to the mega-center just because you say that its over ... its still gonna be called the jdm monday too everyone but without overdosed involved ... the amount of people that showed up the past weeks is impossible to maintain and prevent them to show up ... i admit some people are idiots but leaving making a bit of noise is no danger ...
so what , most of the poeple there didnt even know overdose planned the meet. The only difference is , poeple will be free to drink , GTL , drag, burnout , GTL again , run poeple over , cheer for that , GTL once more , get arrested, post Gangsta statue over facebook but overdose won't be involve with JOUR DES MORONS mondays anymore ( should ask the guy to make crappy tshirt with that written on it)

damn. thats a shame

i wanted to do wheelies and burn outs there, but I have shit to do monday nights. lewl oh well..

Sin did suck but it was not the private location..The place we moved the meets to last year was really nice!

Back