JDM MONDAY MEETS are back for 2012!! Presented by Team OverDosed...

You guys really think that people are gonna stop going to the mega-center just because you say that its over ... its still gonna be called the jdm monday too everyone but without overdosed involved ... the amount of people that showed up the past weeks is impossible to maintain and prevent them to show up ... i admit some people are idiots but leaving making a bit of noise is no danger ...

Thats funny cause last year when we decided to shut the meet, it was instantly deserted the next week! And like chris said, next week there will be cops and security waiting to throw anyone out who comes! And yes making noise becomes a problem because a little noise leads to a little rip, a little rip leads to a launch, a lauch leads to a little burnout, and so on!

I don't mind private meets, just not that dark Sin spot. It was awful. Plus there were still burnouts and crap there. I remember leaving in the S2k last year and people were yelling at me to drift corners/do burnouts and I was like.... ehhhhh... no.

Sin werent the private meets.... Its after sin that we made them private

Fais chier , jpeut pas croire qu'on peur une belle place si vite, s'était tellement une place sa coche a ste-do ..merde reste a voir si yen a qui vont y aller quand meme

I spoke to the Police as well regarding this. I think I need to make a post in General to get the word out to as many people as possible.

we need an underground location tokyo drift style. lighting or weather wouldnt be an issue. we could probably rent one for the night given and just charge 2$ per car to pay the rent.

whoever that kid was in the volvo wagon that almost ran me and my buddy over... hows ur mirror. didnt think i woulda punched it did u?

its really no surprise the meets are canceled i knew it was gonna happen just like all the other non ti counes... i think a private meet at a different location every week would be good. it would keep the ti counes away and if anyone there does do stupidities its easier to track who did it and not invite them the next time. i know of a couple of spots and if we rotate a bunch its not the same place that has all those cars in their parking lot every week so it spreads it out....

if anyone is interested in helping me out with this im open to suggestions and would very much love to make it happen but i just dont think i could do it myself..
im just a pm away
Hello, I'm "that kid"
So you think that encouraging burnouts and blocking the street is reasonable? It's asshole's like you to thank for the meets getting cancelled. I hope your real proud.
You think vandalizing other members cars and admitting to it on a public forum is smart...? I'll going to remember your car for the next time, but your lucky I have decency. I couldnt touch anyones car. Even if the car's a shitbox i'll respect peoples property, it might look like crap, but maybe that person worked hard on it. Maybe you'll think twice.

I politely asked you guys to move, after all you were blocking the exit to the highway. You definition of "run over" is pretty screwed up, I stopped, waited. It's not unusual to drive a car on the road, however it is unusual to stand there like a moron and block roads..
Good work! You sure showed that mirror who's boss. It's clear your even more retarded than your post and where you were standing.
b-bass.jpg

I guess you wouldnt know what it's like to keep your car looking clean.
-Matt

Last edited:
Sin werent the private meets.... Its after sin that we made them private

Yeah with the FB group and stuff? I stopped going because the meets became infested with crappy cars and most of the cool MR people I liked to see at the meets also stopped going.

The thing with FB is, there are more of the ricers doing stupid stuff on there than there is on MR... having the meet location only advertised on MR in a special section for members with x number of posts or more I think would be 'VIP'ish and really cool.

Hello, I'm "that kid"
So you think that encouraging burnouts and blocking the street is reasonable? It's asshole's like you to thank for the meets getting cancelled. I hope your real proud.
You think vandalizing other members cars and admitting to it on a public forum is smart...? I'll going to remember your car for the next time, but your lucky I have decency. I couldnt touch anyones car. Even if the car's a shitbox i'll respect peoples property, it might look like crap, but maybe that person worked hard on it. Maybe you'll think twice.

I politely asked you guys to move, after all you were blocking the exit to the highway. You definition of "run over" is pretty screwed up, I stopped, waited. It's not unusual to drive a car on the road, however it is unusual to stand there like a moron and block roads..
Good work! You sure showed that mirror who's boss. It's clear your even more retarded than your post and where you were standing.
b-bass.jpg

I guess you wouldnt know what it's like to keep your car looking clean.
-Matt

next time anyone sees this car, throw feces at it.

Alright ladies, real talk right here:

I suggest creating a "secret facebook group" OR a section on MR designated to trustworthy members that sets meets in a different location every week. I respect OD's efforts to organize these meets so pretty much anywhere in Laval. IMO, the location should only be given roughly 24 hours in advance in order to prevent the word from leaking to unwanted ricers.

I remember OD trying to set this up last year by getting names and car pics through email, but I feel that FB or MR are simpler methods of handling this.

we can create a secret mr group where we have our own little special ID badges and flash them to each other before entering the meet... it will be our own little cute car meet society...

But seriously we should find a place away from Laval, there might be a few cool members from there but it's plagued with horrible riced out ticounes

I wonder if this place is still blocked off, I'v always thought it would be great for locals to meet up

http://montrealracing.com/forums/sh...de-Liesse-and-highway-40&highlight=abandonned

Alright ladies, real talk right here:

I suggest creating a "secret facebook group" OR a section on MR designated to trustworthy members that sets meets in a different location every week. I respect OD's efforts to organize these meets so pretty much anywhere in Laval. IMO, the location should only be given roughly 24 hours in advance in order to prevent the word from leaking to unwanted ricers.

I remember OD trying to set this up last year by getting names and car pics through email, but I feel that FB or MR are simpler methods of handling this.

Thats exactly what we ended up doing last year... Secret fb group that sunday night or monday morning we would say where the meet would be held. Turnout was decent...maybe 100-150 cars but a nice quiet meet with no stupidities. Thats prolly what were gonna do again!

Back