News: Lauzon destroys Lamborghini - Case resolved

Sorry for answering in english, my written french sucks.

My insurance company will cover and bill their insurance for repairs. Lauzon has liability insurance, and my car is worth no more than a new 911 Turbo or a Carrera GT. Problem is their liability insurance might not pay out because of the negligence involved.

I found several witnesses on this forum that say it was sheer recklessness.

So the problem now is between your insurance company and Lauzon. Meaning that it is no more your problem right ? You should have witnesses and the police report before going to court.
You should not buy domain names, it might bounce back to you in court. They could argue that your were not willing to make an agreement

Good luck with everything ill spread the word for you as well this is really a shitty situation *td*
To those bashing the guy for buying the car, I think hes going though enough so reading your useless comments is not necessary, its his money his choice agree or don't just let it be

btw did u already contact a lawyer to sue these guys???

Oh yes, and I'm entitled to punitive damages. Problem is court costs and going up against a multimillion dollar family of dealerships who would rather wear me out in court costs (no matter how frivolous) than set a precedent of paying out for their negligence.

Ça va servir à quoi de faire ça? :dunno:

bennnnn de leur lesser savoir qui a du monde qui le supporte. Y savent qui on fait de quoi de mal mais ils ne veulent pas accepter leur responsabiliter.. fuck that c pas correct ca...

I can't believe such a prestige dealership won't pay for damages and risk their reputation like that! People in montreal who have the means to buy a porsche/high end audi also have the means to buy their next car in another dealership outside the city!

Keep at it man, it takes so much to build a good reputation and so little to lose it! Play that to your advantage!

Some pics.

Before Lauzon: (At NAIA in Detroit, before I painted the wheels)
beforeporschelauzon.jpg

After Lauzon:
afterporschelauzon.jpg

Notice any difference?

A lot of members had suggested you do this while it was still hot as the dealership was only buying time. Now a lot of media might not be as interested because of one you turned them down, and two because too much time has passed already. This story could have spread like wild fire just like the M5 incident. Anyways sorry, don't mean to be hard on you. Hope you get back at them for all the trouble they caused you.

I can't believe such a prestige dealership won't pay for damages and risk their reputation like that! People in montreal who have the means to buy a porsche/high end audi also have the means to buy their next car in another dealership outside the city!

Keep at it man, it takes so much to build a good reputation and so little to lose it! Play that to your advantage!

That is what everyone I know in the car industry is telling me. They can't believe they're risking destroying their reputation for an amount of money equivalent to their margin on 1 or 2 cars.

I know someone who does business with a shop where a similar incident happened. He became a customer AFTER they wrecked someone's car because he heard about how the shop went out of its way to make things right for the customer. This is the complete opposite.

JE and newspapers. Do it and don't wait anymore. Fuck them as much as you can man.

I saw you in your baby just the day before it got crashed.

Good luck with it!

A lot of members had suggested you do this while it was still hot as the dealership was only buying time. Now a lot of media might not be as interested because of one you turned them down, and two because too much time has passed already. This story could have spread like wild fire just like the M5 incident. Anyways sorry, don't mean to be hard on you. Hope you get back at them for all the trouble they caused you.

Agreed, but the lawyers told me to sit tight. Now I'm fed up. It was already on the front-page of Jalopnik but as you can see it doesn't take much to reignite this. And I have plenty left up my sleeve. If anything the story is just taking a different twist. It went from a dealer wrecking a car story to a consumer activism story which will drag up the original facts with it. People don't like having their property wrecked.

Thanks for the support!

Good luck man, get everything out of them and destroy them!

You've waited enough and have been fucked with enough as well.

Agreed, but the lawyers told me to sit tight. Now I'm fed up. It was already on the front-page of Jalopnik but as you can see it doesn't take much to reignite this. And I have plenty left up my sleeve. If anything the story is just taking a different twist. It went from a dealer wrecking a car story to a consumer activism story which will drag up the original facts with it. People don't like having their property wrecked.

Thanks for the support!

honestly, ask dannyitr if he can make a thread to donate for your cause. I've seen it in other forum and if enough people think its a good idea, its definitely help you for your court cost.

wait what?

you own a gallardo and you post here? somethings not right.

oh wait, 2nd mortgage and life savings, right... smart move spending all that on a lambo.

good luck fighting the big bad corporations. I think EdT and sandro_bit can help you!

Someone is passionate about cars, what is your problem with it? Who are you to tell him what to do? Life is too short to not appreciate things we love.

OP, you have my support. Contact all the available media sources. The more you wait, the less influence your situation will have.

Sucks OP

+another one for support.

Regardless of how you are able to afford the lambo, doesn't give them the right to treat you this way.

This is unacceptable, i wish you all the best!

honestly, ask dannyitr if he can make a thread to donate for your cause. I've seen it in other forum and if enough people think its a good idea, its definitely help you for your court cost.

Thanks, but how big of a douche would I look as the guy with a Lambo asking for donations ;)

I'm willing to bet that the support of the people on this forum will do more than any amount of money!

Back