News: Lauzon destroys Lamborghini - Case resolved

Someone is passionate about cars, what is your problem with it? Who are you to tell him what to do? Life is too short to not appreciate things we love.

OP, you have my support. Contact all the available media sources. The more you wait, the less influence your situation will have.

i dont have a problem with it.

im just saying, it's simply natural that an MR member busts out a 2nd mortgage(or at least heavily in debt themselves) to buy a car. sounds like something the average MR member would do!

it also sounds like a smart move to take out a 2nd mortgage for a depreciating asset. sounds like something papp or trendster would do.

Sucks OP

+another one for support.

Regardless of how you are able to afford the lambo, doesn't give them the right to treat you this way.

This is unacceptable, i wish you all the best!

You know, I catch a lot of flack for how "irresponsible" buying that car was. But the fact of the matter is "responsible" people making 3x what I make look at me and are envious. There aren't a lot of material things in life that actually make you happy. In fact this car is the only thing I own that qualifies, and for that reason I'm not wanting for anything else, I don't spend money on crap to fill some void, I'm never gawking over a nice car or anything else. In the end (eating KD and not needing all the crap most people burn their cash on) things break out pretty even financially...

Except there's a freaking Lambo in the garage!!! :D

Doing it how most people do is what seems crazy to me!

i dont have a problem with it.

im just saying, it's simply natural that an MR member busts out a 2nd mortgage(or at least heavily in debt themselves) to buy a car. sounds like something the average MR member would do!

it also sounds like a smart move to take out a 2nd mortgage for a depreciating asset. sounds like something papp or trendster would do.

Maybe. But you don't know him and this is not the point of the thread. No need to bash him after what happened.

Break a leg, "La Facture" is hosted by someone I know, will let him know about your story.

Seriously you shouldbnt be having ti repaired if teh title ends up being VGA, they should be getting you a new car like the guy with the M5.

I think it's seriously disgusting that a dealership that pretends to be hiugh end would do this to one of their customer's cars.

Go get em for everything they have

I do not understand Lauzon's logic? Their freeking insurance will end up paying anyways to your insurance!!

I will inform my entourage not to go to any Lauzon dealer.

BTW, nice car. Well worth having a mortgage on it.

For the haters: Are you aware that you will die someday....could be tomorrow! Your money will be well spent by your kids, wife family, etc

I do not understand Lauzon's logic? Their freeking insurance will end up paying anyways to your insurance!!

I will inform my entourage not to go to any Lauzon dealer.

BTW, nice car. Well worth having a mortgage on it.

For the haters: Are you aware that you will die someday....could be tomorrow! Your money will be well spent by your kids, wife family, etc

The thing is the insurance would only pay for the reparations. The real loss way more than the cost to repair. Imagine the VGA title and the resale value.

Like someone said before, they should get you a brand new Lambo and they keep the accidented and do whatever they want with it. That's the fairest solution for me if I was the Judge.

The thing is the insurance would only pay for the reparations. The real loss way more than the cost to repair. Imagine the VGA title and the resale value.

Like someone said before, they should get you a brand new Lambo and they keep the accidented and do whatever they want with it. That's the fairest solution for me if I was the Judge.

If you ever need a nomination for judge I got your back ;)

Seriously you shouldbnt be having ti repaired if teh title ends up being VGA, they should be getting you a new car like the guy with the M5.

I think it's seriously disgusting that a dealership that pretends to be hiugh end would do this to one of their customer's cars.

Go get em for everything they have

The regi won't say VGA since it was never scrapped then rebuilt...

However exotics that do have wreck damage lose value lots of it.. value that you are out of pocket for.

Force them to get you a new car ... or at least the cash value of your Lambo before the accident. Personally, I would not settle for a repaired one. In fact, they should also pay for the inconveniences caused to you. Renting a car, lost time at work, etc.

I second that. Force them to get you a new car ... or the cash value of your car before the accident ... I would not settle for a repaired car ... In fact, they should also pay for the inconveniences caused to you. Renting a car, lost time at work, etc.

Gregster hit the nail on the head. I'm just asking for that according to a certified appraiser's numbers. Not asking for inconvenience, lost time, rental, loss of use, etc.

While a new car would be nice, I don't think it's super realistic at this point. I could see a dealership with great service doing that (it is a tax write-off so their actual cost isn't so bad). That would be the kind of feel-good ending where they would look quite good and people would commend them on how things were handled. Clearly that's not happening here, although I guess they could still spin it in such a way that they'd still look good, even at this point. I'd certainly be willing to say I'm satisfied (assuming I can order the car to match the old one).

Thank you for bringing this to the attention of the community once again. The link to the original story is here:

http://montrealracing.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7633703

I had to close it because people were posting personal info about the Lauzon family which they had no business doing. Hopefully this discussion will remain focused on the actual incident.

With regard to the dealer I'm also amazed at their lack of willingness to rectify the situation. I see this a lot with some of my other clients who get bad reviews on this website. I explain to them that if they ever get a bad review, the best thing they can do is showcase their customer service in front of everyone and make the client happy. As was mentioned, they would probably pick up more clients because of it. Instead, may of them ask me to delete the review which is not my responsibility.

I'd like to get a comment from the dealer on the story. If they respond I'll be sure to post it. Good luck in your fight and you have the full support of this website.

Thank you for bringing this to the attention of the community once again. The link to the original story is here:

http://montrealracing.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7633703

I had to close it because people were posting personal info about the Lauzon family which they had no business doing. Hopefully this discussion will remain focused on the actual incident.

With regard to the dealer I'm also amazed at their lack of willingness to rectify the situation. I see this a lot with some of my other clients who get bad reviews on this website. I explain to them that if they ever get a bad review, the best thing they can do is showcase their customer service in front of everyone and make the client happy. As was mentioned, they would probably pick up more clients because of it. Instead, may of them ask me to delete the review which is not my responsibility.

I'd like to get a comment from the dealer on the story. If they respond I'll be sure to post it. Good luck in your fight and you have the full support of this website.

Thanks Danny. That one definitely got a little out of hand. I even got a letter about it!

Things appear to be a lot smoother on this thread, let's keep it that way.

media pressure.

send it to autoblog, jalopnik, speedhunters, fuelriders, the Gazette, metro newspaper, give a call to CBC, Radio Canada.

I rep you and GO GET THEM.

Dreams aren't meant to be destroyed by others.

I understand the sacrifices you made to be able to get this car, dreams and projects can be expensive, and they should also inspire RESPECT from whoever has the privilege to lay their hands on them.

If that happened to my Impala, I would not care either about all the money I've thrown in it instead of downpaying for a house.

I wish you the best of luck.

Back