Road Test: New Mustang 5.0 VS M3 by Motor Trend

pkoi la mustang a braker? dans les reprise de course (1ier video)... il tap 2-3 fois le brake pour la M3 rattrape lol

Fuck the Mustang. Its a cheap piece of shit in my opinion. No I'm not questioning the reliability of the vehicle as I'm sure it will probably have less mechanical problems than a BMW in the long run. I'm questioning the fit and finish.

No, the new one's are not better than they used to be. They never have been and they never will be. In five years the Ford will drive like a piece of shit with rattling doors, rattling dash and cheap plastic shitty parts in the interior that fall apart. The BMW will be the same as the day it was driven off the lot. This is quality. The # of repairs to me is called reliability. Its not limited to Ford either. All American cars share the same problem.

Saturn was supposed to be the Japanese killer. It wasn't They were piece of shit vehicles like the rest of the GM lineup.

Chrysler LH sedans were supposed to be new and improved quality. They wern't. They became cheap pieces of shit like the rest of the Chrysler line. I watched my dad's Intrepid fall apart over the years.

The Ford GT was supposed to be a supercar to compete with the rest of them. Ask Jeremy Clakson what he thinks of the GT.

Is the Corvette is supposed to be a supercar like the rest of them with a Cavalier steering wheel? A five year old Vette may as well go in the garbage along with its resale value.

American cars have always been and will always be sub par in quality and fit & finish. No amount of time, money or technology has been able to fix this problem and I have no idea why. I wish it weren't so. I wish I could spend my hard earned money on North American products but I just can't burn my money up like that. There is no shortage of cool American cars, fast Amercian cars or reliable Amercian cars, but quality American cars simply do not exist.

Chrysler is chrysler, GM is GM and Ford is Ford.

Mustangs have been reliable for what, 50 years now, and they won't stop being reliable considering the 2011 mustang is still on the 6 year old S197 platform.

Your used M3 in a few years will be a bigass Bill for repairs and The Mustang will still be a mustang.

In the end a Beaten car is still a Beaten car, no matter what brand it is.

I've owned a 15 year old mustang, interior was a little on the cheap side, but it didn't rattle and the car rode fine.

2 voitures aux performances quasi-identiques. Mais l'une coute 35000 http://www.ford.ca/app/fo/index.do/app/fo/en/cars/mustang.do?WT.srch=1&WT.mc_id=cids09MS50;et l'autre 70000 http://www.bmw.ca/ca/en/insights/special_offers/special_offers9.html.

C'est juste une question de quel emballage vous plait le plus...

Qu'est qui t'a surpris auparavant avec cette voiture ?

C'est seulement maintenant, apres 45 ans d'existance que la mustang arrive à égalité avec une européenne.

Détrompes toi, j'adore certaines Mustang, mais pas pour leur performance. Plutot parce qu'elles ont de la gueule (1967, 1968, 2006 à 2008) et parce qu'elles sont abordables.

Je veut pas faire mon polymiste en disant le contraire, mais depuis les charger hemi et compagnie que les américaines sont de taille avec les européennes,c'est proche du temps de l'invention de l'automobile, qui a été inventé en Amérique aussi je crois.

Côté look c'est sûr que..sont pas bien raffinées lol.

Ca fais tonka je trouve une stang,s'ils pourraient te dessiner ca un peu plus pointu..ils l'ont pas dit dans le vidéo mais..v8 5 litres..contre 4 litres..comment fort serait la m3 avec 5 litres..en tuka...........petit secret!

J'trip mustang mais j'espère qu'ils vont pas attendre 6 ans avant de monter la barre!

Last edited:
I love H-Lover's arguments.....funny as hell.

but then again, what can be expected from a member who's username is h-lover and an old integra in the avatar.

The Stang's a beast....and for the 1st time, it's neck and neck with the M3 in terms of overall performance....for A LOT LESS money.

Nothing more needs to be said. the 2011 Stang GT is full of win, no matter what haters say.

oops on a doubler mon thread?
J'avais poster ce video hier dans la section Automotive Video.
Peu importe, le thread est plus actif ici je vais donc continuer ici.

Ce n'est pas tout d'avoir beaucoup de puissance, il faut savoir shifter...Lol
Désolé si la personne se reconnait.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXAIrmAUbbE"]YouTube- Mustang Napierville 17/07/2010[/ame]

What do you define as the current car market? 2008+ 2010+? Every domestic vehicle that I have driven has the same quality issues. After 50,000km they turn to shit. Unless Ford revolutionized their manufacturing capabilities for the 2011 model year (which they didn't) then my argument is sound. Again I must stress that I wish it wasn't the case because I would love to support North American products but I can't. Also I must stress that there is no shortage of fun reliable American cars either. I'm talking strictly the fit and finish.You can validate my argument my looking at resale values of 3 year old American vehicles vs resale values of similar Euro and Jap brands.

wtv man do some research you'll see

but then again, what can be expected from a member who's username is h-lover and an old integra in the avatar.

at least he's bringing out some arguments :)

yet again I'm all in for the mustang's performance, but they're two different cars even if the numbers are very similar. It's how they do it that begs to differ. They are both different cars and one will prefer one to the other. Pretty much like why you buy Kraft Peanut butter instead of No Name's one. They're both the same, they melt the same on your toasts, they're pretty much the same texture, but they don't taste the same.

And that's why I buy Kraft peanut butter. :bigup:

oops on a doubler mon thread?
J'avais poster ce video hier dans la section Automotive Video.
Peu importe, le thread est plus actif ici je vais donc continuer ici.

Ce n'est pas tout d'avoir beaucoup de puissance, il faut savoir shifter...Lol
Désolé si la personne se reconnait.

YouTube- Mustang Napierville 17/07/2010

voyonc donc criss....le cul du char leve et ecrase entre chaque shift...quessé qui fait...:dunno:

14.4...pauvre petit :(

donnez-y une chance c est une madame qui chauffe... :p

Assez impressionnant ce que Ford a réussi a faire!! Sa me trouble un peu sur mon choix de future voiture!!

c'est pas compliquer. Ils aurraient fait le même show avec les même test en europe et la M3 aurrais battus la mustang de beaucoup.

Mais là c'est un show américain, ils ne peuvent pas faire gagner une européenne ! ;)

Are you suggesting that my arguments are incorrect? Please provide something of a response so I can address it. Its not a matter of opinion either. If something is cheap its cheap. Unless you can somehow show me that they have revolutionized the way they make cars, American cars are still going to be worth shit after 50K kms. From an Escalade right down to a Cobalt..same exact thing.

Are you suggesting that my arguments are incorrect? Please provide something of a response so I can address it. Its not a matter of opinion either. If something is cheap its cheap. Unless you can somehow show me that they have revolutionized the way they make cars, American cars are still going to be worth shit after 50K kms. From an Escalade right down to a Cobalt..same exact thing.

commence par prouvé tes propre arguments.

Back