Article: Patricia Jolicoeur has died

guys, just drive 50km/h and your fine . I always drive that speed when im going back home. I save gas and my muffler is at minimum noise x)

He actualy was not Street Racing, and he was driving a buick.
I know Him hes a Good guy at heart. unfortunatly sometimes shit happens, we've all done our fair share of dumb stuff, or had a momentaire laps in judgment. Fortunatly for most of us what we do does not Haunt us for the rest of our lives, id think about it everynight , just like i know he does.

RIP to her and my thoughts and prayers go out to here family

RIP. This happened a block away from my house. I walk my dog on the same street where this happened twice a day. There are no lights, no sidewalks and people drive fairly quick. Who knows...this could have been my wife one day.

May she rest in peace.

He actualy was not Street Racing, and he was driving a buick.
I know Him hes a Good guy at heart. unfortunatly sometimes shit happens, we've all done our fair share of dumb stuff, or had a momentaire laps in judgment. Fortunatly for most of us what we do does not Haunt us for the rest of our lives, id think about it everynight , just like i know he does.

RIP to her and my thoughts and prayers go out to here family

Do me favor and tell her parents that "sometimes shit happens" :squintfin You'll prolly be in a coma too....

r.i.p ses dommage des histoires dememes je suis chanceux detre encore la apres mon accident mais jaurais pu finir comme elle shit ses poche on est fragile et le monde se criss de toute aujourdhui.

What the hell is that comment, shit happens? He killed a person in the prime of her life. It doesn't take a fast car or a sportscar to kill someone, it takes an irresponsible and careless person.

Sorry i wasent trying to sound as if killing some one is not a big deal... what i was trying to say is that it only takes a seccond for stuff to happen... one min ur just trying to drive home... and the next min u look up and someones infront of ur car.
its could have happend to anyone thats all im sayin

at the time i lived 5-6 homes away from the accident scene and my brother was out walking around that night.

Do me favor and tell her parents that "sometimes shit happens" :squintfin You'll prolly be in a coma too....

When you go on the road, if it's on foot, bike, motorcycle or car you are taking a risk. Some people die even if the limit is respected. It's sad for the victim but that's how it is. Speeding is far from the highest killer and yet it's public enemy number 1, ridiculous.

Mes condoléances à la famille....

J'ai été sur son site Internet et en lisant, j'ai trouvé ceci: Durant tout le temps des procédures, il (Hakim) a pu conduire sa voiture, il a fait une réclamation à ses assurances pour les dommages que Patricia et son chien ont causés à sa voiture.

Oh my fucking god.

Mes condoléances à la famille....

J'ai été sur son site Internet et en lisant, j'ai trouvé ceci: Durant tout le temps des procédures, il (Hakim) a pu conduire sa voiture, il a fait une réclamation à ses assurances pour les dommages que Patricia et son chien ont causés à sa voiture.

Oh my fucking god.

That's what insurance are for, you hit something, you make a claim. It doesn't make him any more of a monster.

Say you flip your car, passenger dies. You should take the loss and not make a claim because that's immoral?

LOL Le dude a vraiment fais une réclamation? hahaha pendant les procédures haha. Criss y'était pas traumatisé juste un peu lui?

Me semble que si je viendrais juste de tuer quelqu'un ...j'aurais la tête ailleur que dans mon porte feuille lol.

Pauvre fille.....2 fois, faut pas être chanceuse. J'espère ques les sanctions seront très sévèrent. Condoléance à la famille....

C'était pas clair dans le texte de Danny mais j'ai checker un lien et c'est pas arrivé 2 fois, elle est morte des problèmes que le premier accident lui a causé.

R.I.P.

That's what insurance are for, you hit something, you make a claim. It doesn't make him any more of a monster.

Say you flip your car, passenger dies. You should take the loss and not make a claim because that's immoral?

If passengers in my car die I will probably do a claim, but without any remorses if it's my fault cause I've killed people ? Ya right. It is still immoral doing claims after you've almost (now you did) killed someone because you were street racing.

If passengers in my car die I will probably do a claim but without any remorses if it's my fault cause I've killed people ? Ya right. It is still immoral doing claims after you've almost (now you did) killed someone because you were street racing.

You have an accident it is your fault, street racing or not. No difference there, only in your mind.

Back