so you think you got balls?

I had vertigo the whole damn video lol WTF... that guy merits to have at least 100k for going up the poll , NOT ATTACHED!

If you fall from that height will he be going fast enough to go through the earth and end up in china? Lets see 1768/3.3=535 metres time=sqrt((2*535)/9.8)=10.5secs thats how long it would take him to hit the ground approx so lets see how fast hes going. v=time*speed so 10.5*9.8=102.9m/s*3600=370440m/hr or 370.44km/hr. hmm not a bad way to go OUCH
wow yoiu must have a phd to be that intelligent

If you fall from that height will he be going fast enough to go through the earth and end up in china? Lets see 1768/3.3=535 metres time=sqrt((2*535)/9.8)=10.5secs thats how long it would take him to hit the ground approx so lets see how fast hes going. v=time*speed so 10.5*9.8=102.9m/s*3600=370440m/hr or 370.44km/hr. hmm not a bad way to go OUCH

Really really good, although you forgot air resistence and maximum falling speed for a body.

Even trying freefallers can barely break 220km/h

Witch is still freakin fast if you're going to land on your face mind you.

Really really good, although you forgot air resistence and maximum falling speed for a body.

True but i'm sure the point came across and plus i think that the guy might be unconscious before he would hit the ground. I'm surprised they dont give him a parachute just in case he falls like a base jumper.

cool big_mike whats your point?

un homme de 180lbs peux tombé a une vitesse maximum de 198km/h. Ils l'ont tester a mythbuster

Moi je paierais pour avoir le droit de monter là dedans. C'est le genre d'affaires qui me ferait triper. Une bonne dose d'adrénaline assurée.

Femmes de reve:
[video=vimeo;6815485]http://vimeo.com/6815485"[/video]

The world record free fall speed, done without any special equipment, is 321MPH, yes Miles per hour

2 skydivers collided and died in the sky at 300mph few years ago

Last edited:
how about that dude that scales all the skyscrapers in the world without any ropes or harnesses and stuff?

Somebody once told me that it takes a special suit to work communications tower because of the high levels of radiation. Is it true?!? This guy doesn't wear anything special...

If you are working on a broadcast tower or anything else no it is not required. However you are required to climb with a RF meter and have the signal lowered at tolerance level to go through the antenna or work at level.

Free climbing is illegal in Canada. There is a law if you work over 6ft you are required to be attached to a safety cable. The company I work for is strictly monitoring our crews working on rooftop or towers to have the proper safety gears for any type of work. If you work and slip a lot will die of a heart attack falling down before even touching the ground.

I love heights, if the pay is good ill do this in a heart beat!

it is hard to have a good pay at start and you need to be creative, good knowledge and a good deal of experience to have a good pay. Normally these jobs have a high rate of overtime due to tight schedule.

only 10.5 secs to hit the ground? damn :run:

If you are working on a broadcast tower or anything else no it is not required. However you are required to climb with a RF meter and have the signal lowered at tolerance level to go through the antenna or work at level.

Free climbing is illegal in Canada. There is a law if you work over 6ft you are required to be attached to a safety cable. The company I work for is strictly monitoring our crews working on rooftop or towers to have the proper safety gears for any type of work. If you work and slip a lot will die of a heart attack falling down before even touching the ground.

i was thinking that is 10ft.
Where I work, I only wear a harness over 10ft with no safety ramp.

Back