Tesla 3/Y major price drop

Whats funny is the I5N clocked 7:45 around the ring while my Golf R, with half the power clocked 7:47.
c'est le temps BTG mais sans T13, et le 20e anniversaire avec les hp, la tune dsg, l'exhaust et les sport cup. Ça reste très vite pareille, mais rien à voir avec le feat de faire tout cela avec un ev quant à moi. Des hot hatch à gas qui font à peu près ça, il en chie.

2200kg vs 1550kg according to google. I just wasnt expecting the Ioniq 5 N to be that heavy compared to a M3P at 1900kg.
Ioniq5 is actually classed as a SUV.. Id be curious to see if the 6 gets the N treatment.

Model 3 is the best car in the world. The Performance variant specs for the price are staggeringly good

La Model 3 Performance vendue au Canada est construite à Shanghai et vient avec la batterie LG qui permet de produire 460 chevaux. Celle vendue aux États-Unis a la batterie Panasonic qui fournit 510 HP.

Do you also want manual windows ?
I get where some are coming from with gear stalk and indicators. However it’s hilarious when people say they want No A/C, Manual windows, bench seat etc. OEMs know their clients well and for the most part know what people want

Tesla is sorta in between knowing and forcing. What always drives me insane is how Tesla is still operating in “start up” mode

^^^^ don't u fucking bash bench seats....it's the best! AkA BJ seat! 🤣🤣

But seriously the electronics in cars is what bugs me the most...makes things unreliable....why does my radio have to be linked to the speed of the car, why in God's name do I need a 12" screen, am I so lazy I can't turn my head to look at my blind spot....our society is fucked!

As for tesla in "start up mode" it's working....for now! I mean every 2nd car on the road is a Tesla....it's nuts! Even people that had ecomy cars are driving around in a model 3.

Back