PORSCHE nous avait bullshité....

Moteur de la GT3 992 493hp
Drysump
PDK
WEISSACH Package
Center lock
Carbone
3100lbs

Presenting the first ever 718 Cayman GT4 RS. Let’s dive right into the fast facts: 4.0L NA flat-6 from the GT3, 493 hp (500 PS), 331 lb. ft of torque (450 Nm), 9000rpm redline, 7-speed PDK only (with shorter gearing than GT4), 0-60 in 3.2s (0.5s faster than GT4), 3,227 lbs (1,415 kg; 35 kg lighter than GT4), and 25% more downforce than GT4. 7:04.511 minutes at the Nürburgring Nordschleife (23s faster than GT4).

Exterior features include RS-specific air intakes behind the side windows to improve the flow of intake air, which can also be clearly heard due to the proximity to the driver’s and passenger’s ears. Lightweight materials including carbon fiber reinforced plastic front fenders and hood. New, fixed rear wing with swan neck mounts like those on the 992 GT3. 20-inch forged aluminum wheels with centerlocks for the first time on a Cayman.

The optional Weissach Package adds carbon fiber front lid/process air intakes/cooling air intakes/air box lid/mirror caps/rear wing, titanium exhaust tips (and roll cage for RoW markets), and Race-Tex upper dashboard. Also allows for the addition of the optional magnesium wheels.

As for the colors, Arctic Grey is the launch color for the GT4 RS with Weissach Package. Arctic Grey made its debut as the launch color of the Cayenne Turbo GT Coupe. Other colors have yet to be disclosed, and I will follow up as soon as official details are allowed to be published. As for these blue wheels, it is a new finish called Indigo Blue. Other wheel finishes include silver, black, Dark Silver, and Neodyme.

The GT4 RS will arrive in US showrooms in the summer of 2022, with a starting price of $141,700 before destination. This is 40 grand more than the GT4 and 20 grand short of the 992 GT3.

https://www.roadandtrack.com/news/g38268084/2022-porsche-718-cayman-gt4-rs-photos/

GT4 RS club sport

https://www.roadandtrack.com/news/a38256775/porsche-cayman-gt4-rs-clubsport/

#savethemanuals

Last edited:
+1

Mais cibole 23s de moins au ring. On parle pas de 2 sec là

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Mais ya nullpart au Québec pour rouler avec ce char là, tremblant avec la limite de son c'est l'enfer, d'autant plus que le release de presse dit que ça sera "the most intense sound ever in a GT car" lol.

Sur la rue ça dois être moyen il me semble, je trouve déjà ça moyen avec ma GT4...

Mais ya nullpart au Québec pour rouler avec ce char là, tremblant avec la limite de son c'est l'enfer, d'autant plus que le release de presse dit que ça sera "the most intense sound ever in a GT car" lol.

Sur la rue ça dois être moyen il me semble, je trouve déjà ça moyen avec ma GT4...

Perhaps but I’m sure all the usual suspects have their orders in for one..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robser has left the server

Edit, saw this after lol:

Nice, but PDK only :(

Kinda sucks, they seem to be more and more after performance times than driver feedback.

I wonder how much track prep was done… ie glue in corners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would be all over the news.
I know a couple of guys that basically live on the Ring. It's impossible to close access from people stand on the edge of the circuit looking at prototypes run.

Robser has left the server

Edit, saw this after lol:

Kinda sucks, they seem to be more and more after performance times than driver feedback.

It would be all over the news.
I know a couple of guys that basically live on the Ring. It's impossible to close access from people stand on the edge of the circuit looking at prototypes run.
Même si j'aimerais en avoir une, pas certain de ce que je ferais avec, déjà je suis un peu tanné des problèmes de son à tremblant avec la mienne...

Même si j'aimerais en avoir une, pas certain de ce que je ferais avec, déjà je suis un peu tanné des problèmes de son à tremblant avec la mienne...

I find that fucking stupid.

So you're allowed to play music at whatever dB until 10PM, yet a car is a problem lol.

Does this help? :

SOUL-Porsche-991-GT3-Bolt-On-Resonated-Turn-Down-Exhaust-Tips-Installed.jpg

I had some custom made this summer and it did not do anything. I was still over limit every day at the same db level...

I'd have to go for a more complex solution but I'm not sure I wanna go through the hassle...

Les 718 GTS ont-ils les mêmes problèmes ? Asking for a friend

Mon boss a pas de problème avec sa GT4 a tremblant (les nouvelles) il as pas de turn down pis il ne c'est jamais faite crissé dehors.

Sinon il va a cabalogie et mosport pis la tes correct.

Je comprend pas c'est quoi le problème de Tremblant, me semble que ta GT4 sonne bien mais c'est crissement loin de sonner exagéré?!?!?

Quel char de track peut bien rouler à tremblant, une GTI avec airbox et exhaust stock? Me semble que n'importe quelle exotique va sonner autant/plus fort qu'une GT4 :dunno:

Les seules exotiques qui roule à tremblant en restant sur la limite mais sans trop de problèmes c'est les McLaren. Ferrarrari et Lambo oublie ça

Les seules exotiques qui roule à tremblant en restant sur la limite mais sans trop de problèmes c'est les McLaren. Ferrarrari et Lambo oublie ça

Ben voyon donc :laugh:

Une piste de course qui accepte pas les chars de course

Back