THEY'RE BACK!!! JDM MONDAY NIGHT MEETS - Presented by Team OverDosed

it says "pink slips only" on your profile.. does that mean the color of thongs you wear? pussy
come to the meet at tell me to stop doing burnouts, youll get stomped by all the real tuner crowd, asswipe

pointe toi lundi prochain ..sa va me faire plaisir de venir te le dire d'arreté de faire le con ;)

Tyler you used to take your car to johny he told me he replaced that motor like 6 times before you decided to be smart and take it to autoworx for a forged setup! Mad at what? I earned my cars i dont need my dad paying for my cars and gas LOL

Got my car stolen??? Ummmm okay lol. Every car ive ever sold i made minimum 3k profits! Get your shit straight

This is a perfect example of me posting what iv'e heard from someone... Unless you have facts, probably a better idea not to post at all.

If you made so much profit, why are all your cars crappy?

it says "pink slips only" on your profile.. does that mean the color of thongs you wear? pussy
come to the meet at tell me to stop doing burnouts, youll get stomped by all the real tuner crowd, asswipe

ticounes like you give the tuner scene its bad rep. your annoying in your shitbox nobody wants to hear it faggot
ticounes like you is the reason bmw3serierapist cries like a pregnant bitch

IMG_0512.jpg

IMG_0511.jpg

IMG_0519.jpg

LOL..you think your cool cause you can spin you tires..lol Have fun doing burn outs..we will just call the cops on you.The real tuner crowd knows there is a time and place for burn outs.speed and whatever..

Ce thread la est le paradis du mongol ca pas de bon sens ....

quand on faisait ca a shop pis quon pouvait crisser qui on voulait dehors ...cetait la belle vie

Amen! but I have to say that I have been reading the maggots bash each other back and fourth and I find it entertainment as hell!!! I cant beleive someone would actually care about what another guy in front of his PC thinks!! these guys are really going at its utterly amusing haha :)
I just might poor a little gazoline on the fire, just to just start things... loll

bahahaha MIND CONTROL! I am AMAZED at how serious people take this cyber-chat thing haha!!
seriously, I have a shitbox car thats automatic and couldnt burnout for sh1t.. but if you people really want to stop all thisL
1. GET OFF YOUR FREAKING PC
2. GANG UP
3. CONFRONT THEM ONE BY ONE
ps: still cant beleive how easy it is to toy with you guys HAHAHAHA!!!

bahahaha MIND CONTROL! I am AMAZED at how serious people take this cyber-chat thing haha!!
seriously, I have a shitbox car thats automatic and couldnt burnout for sh1t.. but if you people really want to stop all thisL
1. GET OFF YOUR FREAKING PC
2. GANG UP
3. CONFRONT THEM ONE BY ONE
ps: still cant beleive how easy it is to toy with you guys HAHAHAHA!!!

i agree with this guy, some of you guys sound like pregnant bitches such as bmw3seriehomo and should stop crying on the forums.

i love how when we had our first meet at lafleur and everybody was doin burns and doinf vtec
pulls on boul st-jean or w-e street name and everybody was just there like yeeeeeaah and nobody cried after

Back