TIMEATTACK ASE Lapping JULY 18th

I need people that are attending- or at least say they are on the forum- to send in their forms and payments.

Jean Michel- I will get yours at Calabogie!

I need people that are attending- or at least say they are on the forum- to send in their forms and payments.

Jean Michel- I will get yours at Calabogie!

Sounds good i'll fax you the form today and i'll pay you @ calabogie!

Thanks!

spaces are going fast.

CUTOFF FOR PREREGISTRATION IS THURSDAY JULY 15TH

any registration afterwords will be considered on a first come first served basis- cash payment only- space permitting.

We need to set run order ASAP.

Looks like there will be a nice battle in the AWD class.

I have received entries from the VAG STi, as well as the Lachute Sti , so I guess that I will put the Orange hoops back on and bring the EVO to AWD Race class.

Its going to be fun!

Who else is coming?

Looks like there will be a nice battle in the AWD class.

I have received entries from the VAG STi, as well as the Lachute Sti , so I guess that I will put the Orange hoops back on and bring the EVO to AWD Race class.

Its going to be fun!

Who else is coming?

Je vais réparé mon harmonic damper ce soir donc je devrais venir m'amuser avec vous en RACE class avec des R6:D

En passant, tes Gram lights orange ont disparu cette nuit...On dirait que quelqu,un veut pas perdre son pari:p

Hey thats OK for the wheels...... the XS are only marginally slower and should be enough to stump the Sti!!

I might bring the hoosiers just to see if I can get under a minute in the afternoon practices :D

There is still places left for the event.

Pre- registration is closed, but you can fill out your form and bring it to the track EARLY SUNDAY as space is limited.

Cash only at the track.

see ya!

Kikou et moi on est passé avec son appareil photo et on s'est dit que peut-être que quelques-uns d'entre vous apprécieriez les images :)

Soyez pas trop difficiles, on a une photographe qui pratiquait ses pannings pour la première fois ;)

<Click> Le Lien de Kikou <Click>

Last edited:
lol

Dsl, tout le mérite va à ma copine (Kikou)

J'ai pas lappé, j'ai eu un changement d'horaire de dernière minute, j'suis au bureau depuis 3h30...

La BM était assez rapide, j'ai un ami qui en a une et crois moi, ça décoife même en hard top.. Mais pas autant qu'un Miata de track :p

D'ailleurs, faut que je remercie CanAdam de m'avoir permi de m'asseoir dans son bolide (miata noir + stripes oranges) afin de me donner une bonne idée de comment on se sent dans un bucket de course. Maintenant il me reste juste à faire assez de fric pour m'en offrir un :thefinger

On a eu bin du fun, même si j'ai pas lappé, c'est tellement une belle gang l'ASE :bigup:

haha! Nice pics. The first pic you have of my car just HAD to be when the fuse box was open...loll!

Was a really fun day! A few issues with the Shitbox, but nothing life threatening. Thanks to everybody who made it out, the rest of the ASE Staff, and of course, the flaggers!

I just gotta find some hinges for my hood now dangit...

jai etait voir levenement aujourdui pour le premiere fois ( mon ami courser la civic noir #13)
ca ma vraiment donner le gout de lapper ma gti !

Fantastic day! Thanks to all the ASE lapping club staff members for running a tight ship.

I love the pictures Untamed. Great to see the cars from different points on the track.

DSC_1587.jpg

Back