TIMEATTACK ASE Lapping JULY 18th

So do the results get posted?

Although I know we're lapping for fun on the lapping days, I'm really curious to know where all the cars classes stand at the Autodrome.

It would really be nice to have points of reference.

Adam: Is that 1m02s in a naturally aspirated Miata?

So do the results get posted?

Although I know we're lapping for fun on the lapping days, I'm really curious to know where all the cars classes stand at the Autodrome.

It would really be nice to have points of reference.

Adam: Is that 1m02s in a naturally aspirated Miata?

Boosted on stock internals.

I was on Mod tires, not Street.
After the second timed session, not the final times of the day:

33ma3pg.jpg

Merci à tous d'avoir participés!:clap:

Une vraiment belle journée pour faire un Time Attack malgré les diiverses tournades dans le coin.:run:

Merci aux préposés de l'Autodrôme d'avoir été pour nettoyer le plus rapidement possible.:dark2:

Merci aux signaleurs d'avoir été sous le soleil.:bow:

Un gros merci à Oktay et Carl et tout le staff de ASE LC pour l'organisation

Félicitations à J. Pilon pour le meilleur temps de la journée. Méchante bagnole que Lachute a monté.:bigup:

Le :2guns: était excitant mais le tracé d'absorbant n'a pas été certains pilotes.

So as it stands now: Carl:1 Matt:0 To be continued....:bigup:

Kikou et moi on est passé avec son appareil photo et on s'est dit que peut-être que quelques-uns d'entre vous apprécieriez les images :)

Soyez pas trop difficiles, on a une photographe qui pratiquait ses pannings pour la première fois ;)

<Click> Le Lien de Kikou <Click>

Merci d'avoir posté mes photos, my love :)

J'étais pressée et incapable de faire apparaitre tout ça! :run:

Je préfère mettre toutes les photos, même si elles ne sont vraiment pas toutes bonnes. Au moins, vous avez quelque chose à regarder ;)

Si vous voulez les formats originaux, n'hésitez pas à me faire signe :)

C'était cool de vous voir aller :bigup:

This was indeed fun.
Nick Hinds drove an incredible 01.501 that pretty damn fast for a E36. My best that I saw so far on streets was a 01.600 so I am impressed.

It was great fun battling with Matt in the STi- he pushed me to get as mucg as I could from the EVO. With corded frt tires, 59.6 was the best I could do.

Kikou- thanks for the pics- they are pretty nice souvenirs!

59's are coming, for SURE! :bigup:

That is one of the reasons I wanted to see the times listed. I was on the Hoosiers for the last practice session with a clean track, and I was reeling in the S2000 that blew oil everywhere. He was low 1:00.xxx all day long, so I wanted to know what I did in that practice session.

That grey track prepared boosted S2000 will be under 1:00 when the driver will have more seat time

I never see a Honda can do under 1.00 ? why??

Look at my signature!!

I'm getting closer, an now I know I can do it...I've been watch my video and I had still a little bit of room here and there. My main prob is wheelspin...nose is pushing at acceleration throught every exit. It happen 2nd ss, carouselle exit, bus stop, hairpin... If weather is on my side on 25th sept, on fresh hoosier, I'm gonna make it happen!

*byewhore*

Look at my signature!!

I'm getting closer, an now I know I can do it...I've been watch my video and I had still a little bit of room here and there. My main prob is wheelspin...nose is pushing at acceleration throught every exit. It happen 2nd ss, carouselle exit, bus stop, hairpin... If weather is on my side on 25th sept, on fresh hoosier, I'm gonna make it happen!

*byewhore*

Put some Hoosiers and you're in business. 1:01:00 is pretty much the average time for us Hondas on Ra-1... I haven't been able to go lower the 1:01....:(

hummm..... sounds like every honda's guys want to make it! can't wait to see 25th sept.... , hope it's happen!!!

Last edited:
La vrai question est:

Est-ce qu'il va y avoir une autre voiture autre que la subaru de Lachute Performance à descendre sous les 59 secondes?

Il y a quelques candidats potentiel (black widebody STI on Hoosier, Carl's Evo, ...)

Back