Your car/truck as it sits now thread.

^^^ there's only quebecers in FL lool
Talking shit about how bad QC is then the second they need medical care run back and vote for Legault

When I was in Orlando some old lady was saying how cheap wine was and how expensive it was in QC. Yea the cheap stuff is maybe 5-7$ cheaper but anything good wine wise or spirits are the same price or more and in USD. Oddly enough same with groceries 🫠

^^ lool that's 100000% true but it varies state to state! FL has a lot of tourists but states that are less touristy is cheaper in the US+ my sis lives in south Carolina and groceries and booze is wayyyyy cheaper

^^ lool that's 100000% true but it varies state to state! FL has a lot of tourists but states that are less touristy is cheaper in the US+ my sis lives in south Carolina and groceries and booze is wayyyyy cheaper
Florida also has 20million + regular population or half of Canada. So the tourist bit is moot. Florida also has one of the lowest tax burdens for citizens

It depends what you are buying booze wise. Yea the handle of titos at Costco is going to be cheap but something nice is the same price or close. I’ve seen scotch at Costco for more than here. Nice stuff isn’t cheap anywhere and booze is sold in USD at wholesale importer level. There is the exchange factor that the SAQ needs to pass on. Im
Not a fan of one outlet to purchase alcohol but SAQ is a pretty consistent product

with groceries there is more competition from Aldi, Lidl etc. But take Walmart where prices on goods are pretty much standard. Basic stuff like Shampoo for example is the same price but in usd. There was a time when USA was cheaper but not so much now. It’s a race to bottom between Amazon and Walmart

Having lived in the USA in my teen years yea it was amazing. Now? Screw that, Canada especially QC is a nicer place to live and function

Last edited:
58748ba7796291f2d40d8d2c6f84a526.jpg

Envoyé de mon SM-G998W en utilisant Tapatalk

Oui il va avoir une drop / mag 22" durant le courant de l'été. Le whipple est sur l'etabli je vais mis mettre quand je vais avoir du temps.

bah 4.10 c'est daily en masse, les raptors c'est ça et 2008 et - c'était très commun
C'est commun et la conso moyenne d'un raptor est de 17-18l au 100 lol. Avec la 10 vitesse en plus je vois pas l'interet de tout swaper ca, deja au drag a la minute que tu as du power le monde décole en 2e.

Back