Boyfriend advice from guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SportyGirly

I have a boyfriend of 6 months and whenever we fight he goes silent.

I get mad or he gets mad, he avoids me and avoids talking to me.

What am I supposed to do?

If I dont talk to him, nothing ever gets resolved,

When a gf and bf fight, what do guys do?

well, first of all, you shouldnt fight, especially only 6 months in to the relationship..

but if he's giving you the silent treatment, he's just being not only a pain in the ass, but childish. A real man will stand up for what he believes in, what he thinks is right, and will have the common courtesy to treat you with enough respect to discuss a problem, not avoid it.

good luck..

unfortunatly, love is extremly blinding..

I hope you've at least brought this up to him
I've noticed its pretty damn hard to find a real man on the island of montreal... but you should stick up for yourself as well.
how old are you both anyways?

are you yelling, or trying to talk to him like a human being?
yelling never works....
if you were to fight about stupid menial things, just agree to not talk about those things.

Maybe hes only trying to relax because hes soo frustrated and prefer to shut up instead of saying something that he might regret, because he cares about you and don't want to tell you to shut the **** up because you understang jackshit. You know what I mean?

If he does that everytime you try to talk gently about the problem, then he is childish..

just tell him exactly what you told us.. that you want to solve these things with him because you care about him a lot... and that he should stop going silent because its causin even more problems.

Good luck

hes tryin not to add more fuel to the fire cuz whenever girls fight, they lose all their capabilities to thk rationaly and whatever the guy says will just be wrong
so he shuts up, lets it boil over and go on

i understand he doesnt want to say something he would regret because he cares about me, but not saying anything makes me scared.

what's he thinking is the bigget question

He'll talk to you after you make him a sandwich.

unfortunatly, love is extremly blinding..

I hope you've at least brought this up to him
I've noticed its pretty damn hard to find a real man on the island of montreal... but you should stick up for yourself as well.
how old are you both anyways?

wat

youre the exact portrait of a pissy, illogic, ultrapossessive, inquisitive woman. every man's dream.

when you argue with him, you probably lose all your logic and become so emotional that you negate everything he says even if he's right. that's why he shuts the hell up, so you do too.

for what are you fighting at first ?

is it like he forgot to call you b4 9pm or it's because you cauth him wearing your underwear ?

youre the exact portrait of a pissy, illogic, ultrapossessive, inquisitive woman. every man's dream.

when you argue with him, you probably lose all your logic and become so emotional that you negate everything he says even if he's right. that's why he shuts the hell up, so you do too.

pretty much.

stop being annoying, and spread the word to your girl friends please*tu*

Troll alert?

First post in MR > Off topic > Relationship

Not only that, but she's a girl looking for advice on MR?

didnt want to insult you.

guys, shes doing the right thing by coming here. we can tell her what bitches do wrong when arguing and thus condition her to be a perfect maid girlfriend

Je vais dire un peu comme ce qui a été dit.

Ca m'arrive de faire la thérapie du silence dans une circonstance où je ne sens pas qu'aucun mot ne pourra améliorer la situation. Quand tout ce que t'as en dedans c'est de la rage, j'aime mieux attendre que ca se calme et trouver les mots au lieu d'empirer la situation. Ca laisse aussi le temps à la fille de réfléchir un peu (quoique ca donne jamais rien).

Également des fois j'suis juste écoeuré de répéter les mêmes trucs sur les mêmes problématiques qu'on vit depuis des mois.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back