Girls with regular car that drives like shit?

SkyFall

Am I the only one that hates when a girl with stock civic, accent, elantra, etc drive like crazy bitches on the highway?

I had that crazy bitch in a civic tailgating me the whole way on the highway, I was driving 110km/h so it wasn't too slow but I guess I drive like a grampa for her lol

story of my life!

p.s. yes sand in vagina lol

disclamer: i was in the right lane

Last edited:
Either this or they hung on the left lane at 100km/h in their brand new Jetta, fucking bipolar bitch!

women are bad drivers!!! All of them!

And people can say what they want, everytime a woman drives it scres the shuit outta me!!!

were you driving in the left lane going 110 and had the possibility of going to the middle lane to allow her to pass ?

If yes, then you're a dick
If no, then she be cray

Am I the only one that hates when a girl with stock civic, accent, elantra, etc drive like crazy bitches on the highway?

I had that crazy bitch in a civic tailgating me the whole way on the highway, I was driving 110km/h so it wasn't too slow but I guess I drive like a grampa for her lol

story of my life!

p.s. yes sand in vagina lol

right lane or left lane?

I'd be more than tailgating you if you'd be rollin 110km/h on the left lane.

get.the.fuck.out.of.that.lane.when.you're.driving.slow.

It's not cool bro, this a lie, the evil males of this society drives like morons. endorse all the shots and pay twice the insurance price because we are a social disaster.
On the other hand ladies never do that kinda thing. You must be hallucinating.
Never witnessed no drunk bishes walking to their cars after the club and cops not blinking an eye, never witnessed innapropriate driving on the freeway, no never did.

Pas juste sur l'autoroute mais en ville aussi! Dans les zone de 50km/h je roule 60km/h et je me fait souvent poussé dans le cul la plupart du temps part des femmes qui sont au cellulaire.
Mais c'est vrai que les femmes conduisent vite... ce sont surtout celles qui sont en Mazda 3,Civic 2001-2005,Accent et j'en passe.

so disclaimer I was in the RIGHT lane yeah right lane.... there was a van driving at same speed as me in left lane which is why she was behind me and also her exist was coming soon, since she took it.

I mean I expect guy to tailgate but I am never mentally prepare to see a girl in my rear mirror thinking she is Ayrton Senna.

and I have the same problem as metro666, I usually know where the police camp to radar the sh*t out of people so when I am close to those area I slow down in a 50km/h zone I will not go above 60 just to be sure, but every time a stupid bitch start driving like a bitch at 80-90 and there's never police when I need them hahaha

Quand on me tailgate dans la voie de droite, je relâche le gaz tout simplement. La personne passe pis je reprend ma vie normale

Bytshes gonna Bytshes, what would you expect from em girls escaping their kitchen refusing to bake muffins? Dans mon livre a moi, left is over 120 middle is 100 a 120 et right under 100.

Sent from my Vtaaak de ti-coune ricer using Tapatalk

Moi ces les esti de frustrés en mini van qui conduisent comme des malades, WTF ques tu fais a zig zagger a 140 sans flasher comme un cave pi a couper tlm pour prendre ta sortie?

J'hais encore bin plus le monde qui se calice des stop pis qui passe impunément en te regardant en ce demandais : "Pkoi y me regarde croche comme ça lui".

Mais je dois dire que en majorité les femme chauffent mal en tabarnak. On dirais qu'elle sont toujours dans leur pensées.

Dans le coins ou j'habite, personne fait leurs stop mais avec raison, ils on mit bcp trop de stop pour une densité de circulation très très faible. Il y a un stop a un intersection en T ou il y doit avoir un char a l'heure. Personne fait ce stop la, et la police ne campe pas la non plus car il savent que ce stop est la juste pour faire ralentire le monde.

Ahhh la ''campagne'' haha

quand j'étais en apprentit avec ma mere une fois une je passais au limiere d'intersection et la lumiere a changé jaune, du coup j'ai freiné car j'était trop loin pour passé... ma mere bien frusté me dit: "accélère calisse".... j'ai pu jamais reconduit avec elle pendant mon apprentit... mes amies me raconte aussi qu'il conduisait pratiquement jamais avec leur mere car elle geulais trop.

edit: la majorité des filles que jconnais sont des dangers sur la route, les filles dépasse souvent le speed de 20-30kmh sur le higway. quand tu vois un mongole qui te dépasse de 100kmh sur le highway, a 90% ces des gars

Back