a lil "fuckfriend'' relationship question* UPDATE:umm not yet!!*

euh... c'est parce que c'est exactement ce que j’essaie de dire...
Ce que je voulais communiquer... est que les vraies dépendantes affectives sont fortes sur les hyperboles quand vient le temps de parler de l'attention qui leur est apportée. La réalité est souvent toute autre. Il faut bien faire la différence entre une fille normale (chum réellement addicted à WOW) d'une fille dépendante affective comme c'est peut-être le cas dans ce thread.

UPDATE!!!:

im just back home, we had as always best sex a man could get
were still on the "were the best friend" can still control my feelings, would give a shit if she would be with a guy next morning.

we said to eachother that no one would get between our friendship (LULZ)
so far, everything is great!!

btw, ill clarify some things:
his ex dumped her, she was about to do it, but i guess he wanted to do it first
for whatever emotional reason

she dont seem to be the kind of "emotional train wreck" type of girl
my ex was one of these and i swear she muchos different

she seriously my alter ego, same way of thinking, same behavior
were pretty much always thinking the same so if im about right
shes thinking the same way as me right now, only difference shes not posting her shit in a automotive forum

thats pretty much of it for now, everything is fine and im gonna keep you informed on how it goes...

bonus LULZ: we were talking about our day and her ex texted her, she answered: -X (my name) hates when you txt me, please stop this plz

him: umm ok.. then have a good night...

i loled real hard!!

You were a rebound.

All of a sudden she'll start talking to you a bit less, find boso excuses not to see you, say she's messed up inside, things went too fast for her, she's not ready for something serious.

Next thing you'll know she'll be dating some douchebag.

If you want to keep her, your best bet is to treat her like shit and ignore her, next thing you'll know she'll be begging to suck your balls.

Girls are mostly all the same.

Most important: don't get attached, you'll just get hurt.

And about the SMS part, she's just using you to get him jealous, don't get all braggy about it.

for the sms part yeah, i know that and yes she said haha on va le rendre jaloux un peu

and yeah sure, one day she will want to see me less, im prepared for this, but since we were good friends (no seriously, just friends!) before no big deal it would just get back to normal

im a rebound, shes a rebound loll:p

As long as you're aware to not get attached, that's what count the most. Enjoy the rest.

She was in a relationship and didn't feel loved enough and didn't get enough attention so she seeked it elsewhere and is using you to help get over/spite her ex, so if you guys are good friends and it's going well good for you it has to happen somehow i guess, I have been in his position (not playing wow and shit though lol) and in the end you lose

so ask yourself this if tomorrow she fucked her ex or another guy how would you feel?
If you don't care then no problem keep fucking her have a good time have a good friend and whatever happens happens.
If you are pissed off then stop what you are doing and either drop it or confront her and tell her how you feel and commit to a relationship or leave or something

But keep in mind she did cheat and you really are a rebound like hard so the next move is up to you

UPDATE!!!!

good, so for now this is game over, she dated another guy,
and honestly some feelings are kickin' in on my side, so tommorow im gonna
told were just going back to normal friendship

for the last we acted like a real couple, sleeping together a couple days, going to the groceries etc...

so, i regret nothing this was an awesome experience, ill miss the best sex of
my life so far but all taht shit has to have an end and its now

i dont wanna hurt myself so thats about it...

been cool. :bigup:

Close call on the feelings though!!

But just like that, have you tried to talk to her seriously? Maybe you are missing out on something more... just saying.

will see her reaction when i will told her

we talked to eachother earlier and she said she dont have anyfeelings for that guy

but i have some suspicions, we had told eachother that there wouldnt have any feelings
in this relations, but a couple days ago at the grocery she told me "tient mon amour, heu jveut dire tient haha *sourire gené a mort*"

she doesnt know that some feelings are kickin' in on my side, she just took it as an epic
"crise de jalousie"

well see tomorrow but honestly i dont have any big expectations

It doesn't matter if she has feelings for another guy, just make sure you don't get any, keeping it as just good sex is better than getting into a relationship with an emotional trainwreck and getting hurt in the end. She WILL do the same thing to you as she did her ex.

Just tell her you just want sexytime, No bullshit.

Good thing you did not get attach to her. Unfortunately, sometimes feelings are involved into sex. You`ll get through this easily, though.

You were a rebound.

All of a sudden she'll start talking to you a bit less, find boso excuses not to see you, say she's messed up inside, things went too fast for her, she's not ready for something serious.

If you want to keep her, your best bet is to treat her like shit and ignore her, next thing you'll know she'll be begging to suck your balls.

Girls are mostly all the same.

Most important: don't get attached, you'll just get hurt.

And about the SMS part, she's just using you to get him jealous, don't get all braggy about it.

BOOM the Truth.

yup, looks like that

had some real fun with her tought...
everything good comes to an end, sad but true...

thanks for all your inputs guy, i really appreciate!

ill keep you informed tomorrow on how it will really end...

For the futur remeber the five-fuck fuckfriend rule....you sleep together five times and split because it's usually around this time that women start getting that tingling feeling that maybe you would be a good boyfriend.

UPDATE!!!!

good, so for now this is game over, she dated another guy,
and honestly some feelings are kickin' in on my side, so tommorow im gonna
told were just going back to normal friendship

for the last we acted like a real couple, sleeping together a couple days, going to the groceries etc...

so, i regret nothing this was an awesome experience, ill miss the best sex of
my life so far but all taht shit has to have an end and its now

i dont wanna hurt myself so thats about it...

been cool. :bigup:

BOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM

Fuckin whores are all the same.

good, so heres the final stuff

just said i would leave all that stuff and she cried for the whole day

got to her home and explained ourselves a bit, she offered be to continue what we were doing but i can fuckin tolerate the fact shes hanging out with other guys

so, ill take a couple days without her, and well just go back to normal friendship
like at the beggining

so thats it thats all

ill keep the thread opened just in case something worse would happen
been cool!!!:D

Back