a lil "fuckfriend'' relationship question* UPDATE:umm not yet!!*

It doesn't matter if she has feelings for another guy, just make sure you don't get any, keeping it as just good sex is better than getting into a relationship with an emotional trainwreck and getting hurt in the end. She WILL do the same thing to you as she did her ex.

Just tell her you just want sexytime, No bullshit.

:bigup:

If the sex is THAT good just keep her around, fuck her whenever you want, and keep control of your feelings. Don't fall in love, and just remember to use condoms. If you neglect her emotionally, chances are she wont be able to keep herself away from you.

:bigup:

If the sex is THAT good just keep her around, fuck her whenever you want, and keep control of your feelings. Don't fall in love, and just remember to use condoms. If you neglect her emotionally, chances are she wont be able to keep herself away from you.

x2

stupid bitches

UPDATE!!!!

good, so for now this is game over, she dated another guy,
and honestly some feelings are kickin' in on my side, so tommorow im gonna
told were just going back to normal friendship

for the last we acted like a real couple, sleeping together a couple days, going to the groceries etc...

so, i regret nothing this was an awesome experience, ill miss the best sex of
my life so far but all taht shit has to have an end and its now

i dont wanna hurt myself so thats about it...

been cool. :bigup:

Sorry to say that but you were probably not her best sex ever if she went to see another guy that quick..

lol :(

good, so heres the final stuff

just said i would leave all that stuff and she cried for the whole day

got to her home and explained ourselves a bit, she offered be to continue what we were doing but i can fuckin tolerate the fact shes hanging out with other guys

so, ill take a couple days without her, and well just go back to normal friendship
like at the beggining

so thats it thats all

ill keep the thread opened just in case something worse would happen
been cool!!!:D

I think she's falling in love with you.

La fille as pleurer toute la journée mais a veux quand même rester avec L'autre Dude qua vient juste de rencontrer

ahahah lol!!!Manipulatrice en plus full of win cte fille la ;)
Sérieux je pensais pas que yavait des filles aussi fucké que sa dans la tête, maudit J'Ai été chanceux lol

La fille as pleurer toute la journée mais a veux quand même rester avec L'autre Dude qua vient juste de rencontrer

ahahah lol!!!Manipulatrice en plus full of win cte fille la ;)
Sérieux je pensais pas que yavait des filles aussi fucké que sa dans la tête, maudit J'Ai été chanceux pour l'instant lol
Fixed.. sont toutes folles.. y'en a juste qui le montre pas au debut

Lol je me demande serieusement si ya des filles en quelque part qui sont pas des chiennes...? Jai toujours pense que c'etait un peu exagere de dire ca mais la..Fuck je pense que jai perdu TOUTE mes illusions maintenant..Toutes ..!!

no she not having sex nor sleeping with them
just just wanna hang out with a lot of people to get attention or something like this

oh and btw i lost all illusions about girls a while ago, thats whats makin me take almost right decisions loll

oh and she got feelings for me too, thats were its getting twisted as fuck...

bonus: her friend wanna have sex with me too...

You were a rebound.

All of a sudden she'll start talking to you a bit less, find boso excuses not to see you, say she's messed up inside, things went too fast for her, she's not ready for something serious.

Next thing you'll know she'll be dating some douchebag.

If you want to keep her, your best bet is to treat her like shit and ignore her, next thing you'll know she'll be begging to suck your balls.

Girls are mostly all the same.

Most important: don't get attached, you'll just get hurt.

And about the SMS part, she's just using you to get him jealous, don't get all braggy about it.

U my friend were right! Rep!

Sounds like you're a nice guy and this stuff is not for you.

She's been playing you since the start, and you felt for it. You believe she's not having sex with someone else, so you're not a player at all. you're more in the naive side.

Sincerely, you should step away from that girl and find yourself something more stable or either be a real dog and bang her with no feelings or regrets.

If that girl doesn't have respect on her previous ex, dont expect her to respect you at all.

ITT: pussies, wuss, heartbroken kids, males with no balls, males with no confident, men with no sucess with women...

Good luck virgins

Les gars vous capoter la fille a rien faite de folle, a veux juste avoir du fun collisse habiter vos testicules pis arreter de donné le gros boute du baton au femme par defaut...

Les gars vous capoter la fille a rien faite de folle, a veux juste avoir du fun collisse habiter vos testicules pis arreter de donné le gros boute du baton au femme par defaut...

Explique toi, cest jamais une mauvaise chose quand le monde partage et explique ce qu ils veulent dire. C'est bon pour tout le monde.

Back