Confession automobile thread

So I listed my 2003 corolla for sale for 2k. I've gotten the usual 1200 CASH mon ami but someone just message me yesterday and he wants to buy the car at full price, he claims he already has 13 corollas and needs to buy 20 by the end of April. Is it me or this sounds sketch? We are meeting at 1PM, I'll update the thread later today.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

So I listed my 2003 corolla for sale for 2k. I've gotten the usual 1200 CASH mon ami but someone just message me yesterday and he wants to buy the car at full price, he claims he already has 13 corollas and needs to buy 20 by the end of April. Is it me or this sounds sketch? We are meeting at 1PM, I'll update the thread later today.

conteneur?

Il fait surment de l'exportation dans le sable et c'est un modele populaire la bas.

Un de mes chums avait une van de pneus used pour sa flotte de véhicule. Un moment donné il commence a prendre ca en photo par set et met ca a vendre... Un dude un peu sketch appel et lui demande un prix de lot pour toute...

Le gars vient voir, des tires pratiquement feni... Il a toute ramassé, il ship ca en Afrique, un pneu que tu vois pas la broche ca vaut de l'argent la bas ca l'air...

a man trash is another man's treasure

Je vous tiens au courant. D'après moi c'est pas pour l'envoyer en Afrique.

1 heure après le rendez vous. Le gars est mort dans sont Corolla dans un container

Envoyé de mon Pixel 6a en utilisant Tapatalk

Quelqu'un a déjà acheté un Sunfire tout feni à un de mes amis. Il a négocié au téléphone, il est venue dans l'heure suivante, pas de test drive, payé en cash en arrivant et il est parti avec sur un towing.

Turns out, c'était pour un film. Le gars s'en câlissait littéralement de ce qu'il achetait. La vente la plus facile au monde.

I'm still alive.

Here goes the story:

I was asking 2k for the car, I listed it Friday and over the weekend I had a bunch of people offered 1200-1500 cash today!Without seeing the car.

Last night this guy sends me a message : I'd like to buy your car tomorrow, are you available at noon? So I said sure but before I go out of my way and waste our time what would you like to pay? He says i can pay full price and says he needs 20 corollas before end of April.

It turns out he owns a landscaping company and they bring in people from the south. They need the cars for the employees to get around on weekends. The cars are stored during the winter. When I got to the saaq he opened the passenger door and said, you are asking 2k for it ? In my head I was like ok here we go, I said yes. He's like, perfect I like what I see, I'm like let's go for a test drive? and he said no need, you car is really clean come meet me inside.

End of the story

Back