Lowest Static Car of Montreal.

Thanks for the love ! I appreciate .

I don't know you but please explain me how to you feel when your car scrapes on the road ? What gives you satisfaction in that ? Its like buying an ipad and typing in shit with a hammer. I also don't get it, if there is a speed bump and you can't turn around and the speed bumb is to high to go over, what will you do ?

Okay, show me your car then.

Edit: If you car was actually slammed you would never have called him an idiot.

Last edited:
if the car was raise a tiny lil bit and front wheel be more offset. the car would be amazing (its a personal taste) but the looks good tho i like the wheels alot keep it up dude

fuckin haters!!! let him do wtv he wants, is it your car? no i didnt think so ...

Sam keep doing wat ur doing! thumbs up love the car!

if the car was raise a tiny lil bit and front wheel be more offset. the car would be amazing (its a personal taste) but the looks good tho i like the wheels alot keep it up dude

I wish i could get more offset in the front , but really cant get more negative offset in the front already as flush as i can inside the fender before rubbin when i turn .
Thanks everyone <33333

loolll cant go more negative then negative :p. props for being low and actually driving it around and not cheating ( air ride :p)

loolll cant go more negative then negative :p. props for being low and actually driving it around and not cheating ( air ride :p)

I was on bags last years ,driving air out all day , blow up a bags , came back static lower than i was air out on bags :) . Gotta say that i love the Coilovers feeling better .

Saw the car for the first time with this setup yesterday. I must say, fuck the haters. It looks good. The wheel fitment up font could be better, but I mean hey, you need to still drive the car right? It's amazing man. Keep up the good work.

Saw the car for the first time with this setup yesterday. I must say, fuck the haters. It looks good. The wheel fitment up font could be better, but I mean hey, you need to still drive the car right? It's amazing man. Keep up the good work.

Thanks man , much love . Yeah i wish i could go more flush in the front but with the tuck i have i cant if i want to be able to turn properly :/ !

Back