Lowest Static Car of Montreal.

Many lolz were had reading through this thread.

Thanks MR *tu* you never disappoint <3

As for sam, I'm not sure what to say, just keep repping that shit man lol

You and Local hero should have some photoshoots!!

Quality thread *tu* Subscribed.

Your car is just silly IMO, but to each their own I guess. The perfect Montreal car would be an SVT Raptor for me :)

my miata was lower

this one probably is

576807_10151661193875184_1221868500_n.jpg

Many lolz were had reading through this thread.

Thanks MR *tu* you never disappoint <3

As for sam, I'm not sure what to say, just keep repping that shit man lol

You and Local hero should have some photoshoots!!

If all go well , we should get a photoshoot of both car together this week :)
[I[/I]

J'ai cherché mais j'en aie pas trouvé :(

<3

Un jour quand je vais être grand je vais avoir des roues "legit" pis être sur W&C et avoir 890546891234689234 likes.
demain jvous trouve sa pi ouin ce vrai ce bizzare la vie mes ballz on totalement disparu ahaha pi sam ton char est geee

SRB-Team walls a text about Bippu styling, knows fuckall about it.

I can understand everyone thinking VIP comes from the "Very important person" thing, which isn't the case, but if you're gonna write an essay about it to critique someone else's ride, implying you are knowledgeable on the subject, I actually expect you to know what you're talking about. Big disappointment here. I actually don't know how the term Bippu ended up being changed to VIP in north america but the confusion is just beautiful.

Reading this thread was funny at first, it's now cringe worthy, thanks to SRB-Team and his uninformed nonsense.

WTF ARE u talking about ? VIP Japan cars ? 1st VIP was europian cars mercedes and bmw .

History

VIP Style modifications and history have often been linked to the Yakuza. It is claimed that VIP Style came to be due to the risk of gangsters riding around in high-profile European sedans like the Mercedes S-Class or the BMW 7 Series.

This is the single most failful post in this entire thread, and the rest of the top 10 of fail posts of this thread are also from SRB-Team.

Congratulations.

SRB-Team walls a text about Bippu styling, knows fuckall about it.

I can understand everyone thinking VIP comes from the "Very important person" thing, which isn't the case, but if you're gonna write an essay about it to critique someone else's ride, implying you are knowledgeable on the subject, I actually expect you to know what you're talking about. Big disappointment here. I actually don't know how the term Bippu ended up being changed to VIP in north america but the confusion is just beautiful.

Reading this thread was funny at first, it's now cringe worthy, thanks to SRB-Team and his uninformed nonsense.
Isn't bippu just the way Japanese pronounce VIP? It's that or VIP is the closest translation.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks i appreciate ! Yeah VIP Scene is growing on me , Getting in a Different Game , Different Style , and more work to do to make One Dope Vip Car . You could see that one , that have been done VIP Inspired in Japan .
wp_0011_1280.jpg

holy crap, what Kit is that ? Looks like a WALD but it's not on their website

MR Haters :dunno:. C'est la plus belle e36 dans le boute. Si vous laimez pas fermer vos yeules chacun ses gout et chacun ses projet

Back