Stop fucking around! / arrete avec l'esti de niaisage!

I was there for about an hour, had a good time walking around, checking out some rides.. Met up with some people, started chatting.. Then all of a sudden the smoke shows started, the bunch of idiots started cheering on people doing drag races down the public road.. So i GTFO. That's not what I came for. It's dangerous, it's stupid, and it frustrates the hell out of me.

To all the retards who think they're really awesome putting other people and themselves in danger, please stop comming to these meets. You ruin the passion and love for cars for everyone else. And to the people cheering them on, you're just as guilty.

Jai pas amener mes cennes noires mais si ya encore un meet lundi jamene un pot de margarine format costco ... I passed with my blue gli and me and my girlfriend did nice fuck you to all the cheerers

prochain lundi apporté vos gun a paintball et mitrailler les epais qui fon les cave...?:dunno: good idee?

Sa commence a être intéressant comme meet décalisser des char de ti-coune !! J'y suis jamais allé, mais la si vous me prenez par les émotions !!!

Isn't there a danger that if something real bad happens, MR and other sponsors could get sued for organizing such meets? ... I'm no expert but if something bad happened to me, I'd find a way to make other people PAY for it!

But it's been said before: Ti-coune gonna ti-coune... Tire iron, golf club or the likes are not gonna be enough!

I'm glad I missed it last night... Next one, I'll be there! "IF" the meets are still held...

Just for the record, it wasn't only civics. Plenty of idiots in Nissans, Mustangs etc who are looking for attention. I understand that the level of testosterone is extremely high at these meets but it should be enough just to walk around and see some really nice rides, talk to like minded enthusiasts, share some stories and when you've had enough of it all - simply drive away without making a spectacle of yourself... The crowd lined up on the road cheering people on doesn't help but people with a bit of self control should be able to ignore their requests for dangerous stupidity.

Possible solution to this would be to have some sort of registration to enter the meet where your license and regi info was jotted down along with a pic of your car. This info could easily be sent to the cops if you decide to act like an idiot. The Laval police could also free up some manpower and send a car or two at 8:30-9:00 when all of the nonsense usually begins.

Great meet apart from the dangerous driving towards the end. Lots of awesome cars that show pride of ownership and some nice people to chat with.

Jon
1989 Toyota MR2 Supercharged (white)

i come from an hour away to these meets. i really enjoy seeing all the nice cars. i don't know what the hell people were smoking, but as i was entering the lot, somebody who for sure is a ti-coune started running after me and yelling as if i hit him. it obviously wasn't that bad because as soon i i heard yelling i looked in my mirror and he was stopping. i don't know why we can't just all be friends.

i only stayed for maybe 30 minutes. i came kind of late. i was about half way through the lot when the jeeps started being kind of silly. once i heard the burnouts and shit i made a b-line for my car. the last thing i wanted was cops to show up with complaints. "straight pipe" and an Ontario plate is a recipe for disaster lol

anyways my point is 200km, 1/2 a tank of gas isn't fun to be wasted. of course there's nothing we can really do. but i think the best thing is to ask wal-mart if barriers can be installed to make sort of chicanes to prevent pulls.

*tu* if paintball dosent work on the next meet... we will upgrade to potatoguns!

that-might-just-be-crazy-enough-to-be-potato-thumb.jpg

L'idée de déménager le meet ailleurs avec juste un entrée avec un contrôle ''MAISON'' à l'entrée. Ti-coune: OUT!

water balloon with water based paint ............ and launch it at the ticounes.. and i noticed in another thread this guy was saying were all pusies on mr cause no one goes and says anything to the idiots .. did he ? for 1 thing i havent had the opportunity to go to a monday meet yet but next monday im there and i swear to god that nif that shit goes down ill park 300 yards away and take out their lights and windows with a pellet gun ... .. nahh i wouldnt do that but the water balloons i will

Paintball gun would be a good idea I got 2 also!

The thing about cops being there at night is that there isn't enough of them on the island. I spoke with them and he said that it was a quiet night which was the only reason 2 cars were at the meet because on most nights there just isn't enough cops to go around.

why dont we just ask walmart to put speedbumps ?

And then not being able to go in the lot because of our static ride height????

The solution is a parking lot with ONE ENTRANCE, and a couple of guys that control the cars that is going in, out, and doing patrols on site to keep things quiet. Trust me, capped contruction boots can do a lot of damage on a (ricer/punk) car.

And then not being able to go in the lot because of our static ride height????

The solution is a parking lot with ONE ENTRANCE, and a couple of guys that control the cars that is going in, out, and doing patrols on site to keep things quiet. Trust me, capped contruction boots can do a lot of damage on a (ricer/punk) car.

the burnouts will just move slightly outside the lot...

Thing is...you can't have a group of car enthusiasts meet at the same place and expect to have a 100% ratio of respectful gentlemen. And one rotten apple is all it takes to corrupt the whole pack...

You'll never manage to control the situation 100%

Onistly, the idea would be get big cones (not the little walmart ones people would run over) put them at the entrance blocking the entrance/exit so when someone wants to leave we put it, and also to have on the road, making the lane smaller and curved so people wont be flooring it out. I remeber last year at one point there was a guy with cones at entrance for SIN but that only lasted 1 day. People where doing even more burns there -_-

To everyone who has retired police interceptors, please park your car in the street and resurrect your car! use them as baracades so people can't floor it, but will have to go around slowly.

Back