Stop fucking around! / arrete avec l'esti de niaisage!

Like everyone else said, the meet was great until fags decided to go all crazy with their rice-tier shitbox.
When I went to leave much later I had a cops following me for a few blocks thinking I was going to go all ricers on the road, I was lucky not to be given a exhaust ticket

Au lieu de prendre des photos, filmez les con qui s'énervent et surtout avec leur # de plaque et quand la police se pointe, montrez-leur les videos...

Either we solicit the help of the cops and ask them to have someone patrol the parking lot or we take justice into our own hands, so to speak, and do what it takes to get them to stop.

having a parking lot with 1 entrance/exit is great & all.. but no person in their right mind would have such a huge parking lot with 1 exit/entrance unless its underground or levels. It wouldnt make any sense to have 1000+ car parking lot with only 1 exit/entrance.

Sorry to reference F&F, but they had the right idea... private parking underground. But technically this still wont stop assholes being assholes because once you're in, you're in & can do whatever you want. You'll be able to stop them on their way out.. but at what cost? People have to just wake up and stop being morons. Like really "zomg that car can spin its tires really fast in 1 spot and make smoke!! SO COOL!!!" ... really? Grow up

Plutot cool le meet. Beaucoup de monde ! comme la dernière fois que je suis venue l'an dernier. Par contre l'attitude des gens n'a pas changé.. Sorry for the train horn.

Just as an idea (and I think it's sad to have to come to this) but if you had to register to attend the meet. You could do it at the entrence, you'd have a guy responsible for those entering. You take down their driver's liscence number, their plate number and the make/model of their car. They do something dumb? Everyone sees it and know knows who it is. Either you report it to the cops, and/or never let them into another meet again. Tolérance zéro policy.

Anyway, just as a suggestion. I know it sucks, but it's better that than having the meet banned, constantly moved to other locations...or worse. Nobody wants to see someone get hurt or killed; especially not a kid...that's for sure.

the meet was insane last night!!! made some new buddies, left around 830 for hockey. when i was pulling out and i saw the group of kids sitting by the road i knew it was gonna turn into a nightmare. hope no one got hurt

Keep it coming guys awesome ideas.. I think the only thing to do is take pictures of platers if someone fucks around and call cops give them the information. We woukd have to speak with them asking about whether if we have pictures, proff of what the person did ti convict them get them a ticket (warrent) on their license that next time cop sees them they ticket them or like send ticket to their home. That would be a walk up call for everyone! I got a lot of highvisability vests for anyone who woukd want to help out take photos and simply block off traffic of retards ruining the meets. Maybe this way theyll see us in the streets and will stop.

Asking cops to help has its advantages and disadvantages, they are just going to nail everyone at the meets with illegal mods and cause more drama and shit

Am in for the water ballons.... I dont know if ppl would agree or anyone would actually be up for it , but try to get the most license plate and model of the car and save it for the week after they do something dont report them to the corps ( they just wont do anything ) just ban them from the meet... If we could get like 4 ppl to do it just to keep the meet under control . Anyone down ???

Asking cops to help has its advantages and disadvantages, they are just going to nail everyone at the meets with illegal mods and cause more drama and shit

Your wrong. Spoke with the cops they said they don't care about the cars at the meet all they care about is the fact that someone could get hurt. If we had a cop there with lights on just chilling they'res no reason for anyone to get tickketed. If you got illegal exhaust just leavr the other way. The cop would be on the main strech since thats the only place able too fuck around.

Tron Im up for it.! Piece me off seeing this shit happen. If I have to Ill even park my car in the street to deture racing and burns. Lets just say this if anyone so much as trys to fuck around and get near my car the bat comes out.

I dunno, im not worried cause i barely go to meets and i love to pop my hood open for a police officer since i have nothing illegal :)

Guys we go through this every year

Paintballs, pennies, rocks... All just going to create an even bigger shitstorm. There's no way we're going to stop the ticounes unless the meets are private, which I hate to say. The problem = crowd + kids who don't come on MR but just know that "hey man y'a un meet a Walmart a soir, va aller mettre ca dans panne!". Not to mention that lots of adults were also acting like retards with their cars as well. There's always one (or in this case several) in every crowd who's going to fuck things up for the rest of us. While 80% of the people were there to have fun and see some nice cars, 20% come knowing they're going to raise hell and fuck things up.

Special shout out to the 20+ civics pogner l'cutoff on the main road, the retard in the blue RX-8 who almost hit Eric's Ep3, and the jerks in the mustangs.

Plutot cool le meet. Beaucoup de monde ! comme la dernière fois que je suis venue l'an dernier. Par contre l'attitude des gens n'a pas changé.. Sorry for the train horn.

train horn was lolz the first 3 times, then got annoying the other 750303029502759579 times

Tron Im up for it.! Piece me off seeing this shit happen. If I have to Ill even park my car in the street to deture racing and burns. Lets just say this if anyone so much as trys to fuck around and get near my car the bat comes out.

down ill bring my golf clubs, we can all share :)

Back