Ticket $310 + 5 points -> Licence will be suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.
:tear:

I'd r*blah* ather let you explain and justify how the heck you could loose your pro*blah* b license 4 times and still beleive you deserv to*blah* be drivin*blah* g on our roads....then continu on w*blah* asting my time with a no-life like you*blah*

PS: How's you*blah* insurance after the 4th time?
*blah*

*shootme*

:D

Are you trying to pass the puck here, jack? You're the one who chose to stick ur nose in somebody else's business; You chose to litter this thread with your childish come-backs & remarks. The true waist of time is that u take the interest in my driving and attempt to judge my by a mear fact i stated earlier.

You know - You should consider getting some friends. Its a better way to pass time & maybe you'll be more socialy "accepted".

I think you've waisted enough time boistering on how much u are better than eveyone, Dr.Phil. Now, let people who have something worth while reading have to say that is TOPIC RELATED. Im sure you can find other sites to pick a forum brawl on. :bigup:

P.S - Insurance has done nothing but gone down, smart-ass.

:eek:hdrama:

*frustrate a 189%.
Entoucas 2007! C'est pour dire de passer un toute nouvelle bonne année.
Pis Take the convo easy.
Ce n'esat pas bien le rabaissage*fag*
:Woot:

Back to the subject !

CONTEST !

1) Sos ticket = 90$ pour le service + 50$ pour chaque point gagner.

2) contest jusqua ton permis 15 pts.

Back to the subject !

CONTEST !

1) Sos ticket = 90$ pour le service + 50$ pour chaque point gagner.

2) contest jusqua ton permis 15 pts.

Yeah but one has to hold probationary licence for 2 years before getting full licence.
It would probably not be possible for me to delay the court date for 1 year and 6 months...(thats when i get my full licence)........

Also tell me more about SOS Quebec. Do they offer any kind of guarantee???.......

J'ai eu le même problème! Il y avait des jeunes énervés qui roulaient et je me suis fait prendre alors que je ne roulais pas vite. J'ai eu 310$ + 5 pts, 99 dans une zone de 50. Mais le policier a été smat, il a inscrit au rapport qui y avait d'autres individus. J'ai prouver que un laser n'est pas infaible, qu'il peut s"être trompé et j'ai eu une peine réduite.

J'ai eu le même problème! Il y avait des jeunes énervés qui roulaient et je me suis fait prendre alors que je ne roulais pas vite. J'ai eu 310$ + 5 pts, 99 dans une zone de 50. Mais le policier a été smat, il a inscrit au rapport qui y avait d'autres individus. J'ai prouver que un laser n'est pas infaible, qu'il peut s"être trompé et j'ai eu une peine réduite.

What arguments did you use against the laser. Maybe I can use some of those???

Get a lawyer

Drive slowly if you can't afford to get caught

About the Autoroute argument, I'm still puzzled at the stupidity of the posters. Nobody thought about checking out the SAAQ web site ?!? "Autoroute en millieux urbain" = speed limits of 70kmh

Get a lawyer

Drive slowly if you can't afford to get caught

About the Autoroute argument, I'm still puzzled at the stupidity of the posters. Nobody thought about checking out the SAAQ web site ?!? "Autoroute en millieux urbain" = speed limits of 70kmh

Say that to West.Side because this guy totally do not understand .
I make serch on wikipedia and i copy and past the text in this thread . For me that the same ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back