Tremblant Photoshoot! May 13!

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the list, about 20 people on this forum are chokers :p

We'll do another one soon, it's all about finding the right locations though. I'm kind of happy that we were only 20 cars, the drive back home (if it weren't for taking small roads with lights,) was better then the way there just because we were fewer cars, everyone was driving responsibly and you didn't have to go 160 to catch up...

We'll do a cruise in June, probably near the end, which should set us up nicely for the July cruise to Orangeball. This alone should encourage people to sign up to the Orangeball cruise, which will be much more organized then this one, let me tell you!

If 20 people showed up yesterday, I could only imagine how many people will be coming to WF :)

just wondering if you guys ran into cops at all?

Spotted 2 SQ on the way there... We were lucky cuz while passing the first one, there was lots of traffic, so max speed was about 110-120...

the second SQ was issuing a ticket to a FORD... so it didnt really matter how fast we were going ;)

Yeah, I got scared once I saw the 20 dubs infront of me slowing down :p

I figured someone was stopped! That just goes to show that when going for a cruise... go cruising speeds :p

On the way back we saw a 3 car accident happen right in front of us. I feel bad for people 30 minutes behind cause that caused some serious traffic.

OK ! so here are my pics... Didin't have the best camera and I was a Cruise Virgin, yep yep... it was my first cruise ever. Had lots of fun guys... to bad my MK3 is in pretty bad shape :-( Have to work on that. Enjoy ! !

AT THE JULEP
DSCN4482.jpg

DSCN4484.jpg

DSCN4485.jpg

THE RIDE UP !
DSCN4489.jpg

DSCN4491.jpg

DSCN4492.jpg

DSCN4493.jpg

DSCN4494.jpg

DSCN4495.jpg

DSCN4496.jpg

DSCN4499.jpg

DSCN4500.jpg

Last edited:
DSCN4511.jpg

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE GET OLDER !!
DSCN4512.jpg

DSCN4513.jpg

SOMEONE GOT ON THE SHOULDER !!!
DSCN4516.jpg

DSCN4517.jpg

DSCN4518.jpg

DSCN4519.jpg

DSCN4523.jpg

Last edited:
Great pics, good people. Ah man, I could do that every weekend. Next time maybe we could go to Magog region.

and Mike, look closely at this one... :

DSCN4528.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back