Tremblant Photoshoot! May 13!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya today was a rly nice cruise, and for most you that dont know me i was driving the black mk3 golf gti, ill have some pics form the cruise hopefully tomorrow

Damn I have so many pics to go trough and take the plates off... Too lazy tonight, u guys can wait until 2morow ! :)

btw... thanks for the pic, now I can show my mom what i did on mothers day with my cousin !

DSC00108.jpg

Damn I have so many pics to go trough and take the plates off... Too lazy tonight, u guys can wait until 2morow ! :)

btw... thanks for the pic, now I can show my mom what i did on mothers day with my cousin !

DSC00108.jpg

hahahaha you looked soooo crazy we HAD to take that pic!!! :bigup:
The ride was real nice! Hope everybody liked it!

nice cruise guys we got some good footage from jon's car, i cant wait to see what he puts together! was a nice day, perfect for the ride.

serioulsy though, its not a race, we had a hard time catching up to most of you from julep, and i know you were all horny to drive, but sometimes you just need to chill, afterall, its a sunday cruise ;)

as for the R's, well that race was sick! :run:

jon get that footage up, i want to see how my driving was! :p

Awesome cruise. I had a lot of fun. Can't wait for the next one. Hopefully I'll be able to go to WF!

I was drivin' like a granny when we left julep, I was goin' 90 in the right lane..

That little stint Mike and I had up the hill was phenominal..

cool day

bigup to my boy KC
sickest white jetta I've ever seen,.

C L A S S Y

Esti Sace.

After we took pics by the water..we went to take a look at the tremblant track. Saw some really nice cars...namely Mr Stroll giving people rides in his FXX. I think Sace had a stiffy.

Don't thank me, thank yourselves, without all those who showed (20 something, anyone with a final number?) it would've been nothing!

I'm at work so I don't see the photobucket pics and whatever, but I'll check them out tonight, I'm a little giddy :)

And Andrew's 100% right on that one, it was nearly impossible to get amazing footage of all the cars. The only one's who behaved, from what I remember, was Marty's TDI, Sace, the two .:R's when they saw my shooting and... maybe KC, lol.

I haven't even had the time to watch all the footage but I'm sure there's enough for atleast a little cruise ;). I learnt a lot from the drive, in terms of shooting on a cruise. I learnt that people are nuts and it's not easy sticking outside a car window at 140-160 with a 12lbs HD cam trying to follow dubs roll by :p

Oh and sorry for the guys who was rolling with me on the way back, I had to go stupid slow and slam my breaks at every major pothole that was unavoidable... Most of you knew my situation :(

*banghead* All week I was dreaming about Sunday. I hated that everyone was bailing out, but not me I was going to be there. Then I wake up Saturday morning feeling like shit. I got the f@#k Flu. I couldn’t even make it out of bed on Sunday. I’m so mad that I couldn’t go! I’m not a chocker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back