Tremblant Photoshoot! May 13!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't take my car for the cruise. Fukin brake caliper bolts had to get striped *banghead*

Either way i'm still coming, i'm just gonna be going with Dubbman. See you guys there.

hey guy's faite pas le saut en me voyant conduire j'ai un trouble de flasher, i marche pas pentoute ni les hazard puis j'ai pas encore eu ltemps de checker fek un golf 4 rouge qui met pas de flasher c'est moi désolé davance lol

I haven't slept yet, busy night and early morning meeting :(

I'm hopped up on hopes and dreams, though!

Remember what happened to my strut tower the last time? Here's a pic to jog your memory.

suspension_wtf.jpg

Guess what? The other side is heading in the same direction... This is the last time, and I mean the last time I bring my car to RMR. I've been back there 2 times, making this to be my third... And everytime, they make the same guy work on my car! Sorry, I'm a little frustrated...

Jon's going to have to take it nice and slow on this cruise! See y'all in a couple hours.

Pas pu venir asti pognier un mechant flat a matin:( :( :(, jpartait pour menvnir modite marde, J'espere que cetait nice...:(

I haven't slept yet, busy night and early morning meeting :(

I'm hopped up on hopes and dreams, though!

Remember what happened to my strut tower the last time? Here's a pic to jog your memory.

suspension_wtf.jpg

Guess what? The other side is heading in the same direction... This is the last time, and I mean the last time I bring my car to RMR. I've been back there 2 times, making this to be my third... And everytime, they make the same guy work on my car! Sorry, I'm a little frustrated...

Jon's going to have to take it nice and slow on this cruise! See y'all in a couple hours.

*td*

****ing guys man... I had some problems this mroning, got to the julep at 1h20 you were all gone. Then I speeded up on the 15th tough i'd catch up with one of you guys... and NOTHING... Then I get to tremblant and did the WHOLE fking city, everything TWICE and no trace of you guys wtf?!

Hey guys here's the rolling pics i took from the cruise. Sorry for the bad quality of some of the pics but i don't have the best camera.

S2020502.jpg

S2020501.jpg

S2020500.jpg

S2020499.jpg

S2020496.jpg

S2020495.jpg

S2020494.jpg

S2020492.jpg

S2020491.jpg

S2020489.jpg

S2020487.jpg

S2020485.jpg

S2020481.jpg

Last edited:
^I second that. I just got back, wow what a great cruise! Considering how tired I was/am, I'm surprised I enjoyed myself.

I'd like to thank everyone who showed today, it was a great run and a blast all-in-all!

I didn't really take photos because we couldn't find a spot but I have 28 minutes-ish of HD rolling shots. I'll only be at the studio tomorrow so I can't work on it until then, sorry! :(

sry about that guys. i tried to blank out the plates but for some reason when i uploaded the edited pics they still showed the plates so i just took out the pics which showed plates for now.

What an awesome day!!! I loved it! The two R's racing, that was real cool!

Eric! You need KW's, short shifter, nudespeed sway bar, and the R32 Manual, with the pen! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back